1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري
رد: The hole quran in many L anguages

Az-Zumar
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

The revelation of the Scripture is from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise. (1) Lo! We have revealed the Scripture unto thee (Muhammad) with truth; so worship Allah, making religion pure for Him (only). (2) Surely pure religion is for Allah only. And those who choose protecting friends beside Him (say): We worship them only that they may bring us near unto Allah. Lo! Allah will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Lo! Allah guideth not him who is a liar, an ingrate. (3) If Allah had willed to choose a son, He could have chosen what He would of that which He hath created. Be He glorified! He is Allah, the One, the Absolute. (4) He hath created the heavens and the earth with truth. He maketh night to succeed day, and He maketh day to succeed night, and He constraineth the sun and the moon to give service, each running on for an appointed term. Is not He the Mighty, the Forgiver? (5) He created you from one being, then from that (being) He made its mate; and He hath provided for you of cattle eight kinds. He created you in the wombs of your mothers, creation after creation, in a threefold gloom. Such is Allah, your Lord. His is the Sovereignty. There is no God save Him. How then are ye turned away? (6) If ye are thankless, yet Allah is Independent of you, though He is not pleased with thanklessness for His bondmen; and if ye are thankful He is pleased therewith for you. No laden soul will bear another's load. Then unto your Lord is your return; and He will tell you what ye used to do. Lo! He knoweth what is in the breasts (of men). (7) And when some hurt toucheth man, he crieth unto his Lord, turning unto Him (repentant). Then, when He granteth him a boon from Him he forgetteth that for which he cried unto Him before, and setteth up rivals to Allah that he may beguile (men) from His way. Say (O Muhammad, unto such an one): Take pleasure in thy disbelief a while. Lo! thou art of the owners of the Fire. (8) Is he who payeth adoration in the watches of the night, prostrate and standing, bewaring of the Hereafter and hoping for the mercy of his Lord, (to be accounted equal with a disbeliever)? Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Are those who know equal with those who know not? But only men of understanding will pay heed. (9) Say: O My bondmen who believe! Observe your duty to your Lord. For those who do good in this world there is good, and Allah's earth is spacious. Verily the steadfast will be paid their wages without stint. (10) Say (O Muhammad): Lo! I am commanded to worship Allah, making religion pure for Him (only). (11) And I am commanded to be the first of those who surrender (unto Him). (12) Say: Lo! if I should disobey my Lord, I fear the doom of a tremendous Day. (13) Say: Allah I worship, making my religion pure for Him (only). (14) Then worship what ye will beside Him. Say: The losers will be those who lose themselves and their housefolk on the Day of Resurrection. Ah, that will be the manifest loss! (15) They have an awning of fire above them and beneath them a dais (of fire). With this doth Allah appal His bondmen. O My bondmen, therefor fear Me! (16) And those who put away false gods lest they should worship them and turn to Allah in repentance, for them there are glad tidings. Therefor give good tidings (O Muhammad) to My bondmen (17) Who hear advice and follow the best thereof. Such are those whom Allah guideth, and such are men of understanding. (18) Is he on whom the word of doom is fulfilled (to be helped), and canst thou (O Muhammad) rescue him who is in the Fire? (19) But those who keep their duty to their Lord, for them are lofty halls with lofty halls above them, built (for them), beneath which rivers flow. (It is) a promise of Allah. Allah faileth not His promise. (20) Hast thou not seen how Allah hath sent down water from the sky and hath caused it to penetrate the earth as watersprings, and afterward thereby produceth crops of divers hues; and afterward they wither and thou seest them turn yellow; then He maketh them chaff. Lo! herein verily is a reminder for men of understanding. (21) Is he whose bosom Allah hath expanded for the surrender (unto Him), so that he followeth a light from his Lord, (as he who disbelieveth)? Then woe unto those whose hearts are hardened against remembrance of Allah. Such are in plain error. (22) Allah hath (now) revealed the fairest of statements, a Scripture consistent, (wherein promises of reward are) paired (with threats of punishment), whereat doth creep the flesh of those who fear their Lord, so that their flesh and their hearts soften to Allah's reminder. Such is Allah's guidance, wherewith He guideth whom He will. And him whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no guide. (23) Is he then, who will strike his face against the awful doom upon the Day of Resurrection (as he who doeth right)? And it will be said unto the wrong-doers: Taste what ye used to earn. (24) Those before them denied, and so the doom came on them whence they knew not. (25) Thus Allah made them taste humiliation in the life of the world, and verily the doom of the Hereafter will be greater if they did but know. (26) And verily We have coined for mankind in this Qur'an all kinds of similitudes, that haply they may reflect; (27) A Lecture in Arabic, containing no crookedness, that haply they may ward off (evil). (28) Allah coineth a similitude: A man in relation to whom are several part-owners, quarrelling, and a man belonging wholly to one man. Are the two equal in similitude? Praise be to Allah! But most of them know not. (29) Lo! thou wilt die, and lo! they will die; (30) Then lo! on the Day of Resurrection, before your Lord ye will dispute. (31) And who doth greater wrong than he who telleth a lie against Allah, and denieth the truth when it reacheth him? Will not the home of disbelievers be in hell? (32) And whoso bringeth the truth and believeth therein - Such are the dutiful. (33) They shall have what they will of their Lord's bounty. That is the reward of the good: (34) That Allah will remit from them the worst of what they did, and will pay them for reward the best they used to do. (35) Will not Allah defend His slave? Yet they would frighten thee with those beside Him. He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no guide. (36) And he whom Allah guideth, for him there can be no misleader. Is not Allah Mighty, Able to Requite (the wrong)? (37) And verily, if thou shouldst ask them: Who created the heavens and the earth? they will say: Allah. Say: Bethink you then of those ye worship beside Allah, if Allah willed some hurt for me, could they remove from me His hurt; or if He willed some mercy for me, could they restrain His mercy? Say: Allah is my all. In Him do (all) the trusting put their trust. (38) Say: O my people! Act in your manner. Lo! I (too) am acting. Thus ye will come to know (39) Who it is unto whom cometh a doom that will abase him, and on whom there falleth everlasting doom. (40) Lo! We have revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture for mankind with truth. Then whosoever goeth right it is for his soul, and whosoever strayeth, strayeth only to its hurt. And thou art not a warder over them. (41) Allah receiveth (men's) souls at the time of their death, and that (soul) which dieth not (yet) in its sleep. He keepeth that (soul) for which He hath ordained death and dismisseth the rest till an appointed term. Lo! herein verily are portents for people who take thought. (42) Or choose they intercessors other than Allah? Say: What! Even though they have power over nothing and have no intelligence? (43) Say: Unto Allah belongeth all intercession. His is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. And afterward unto Him ye will be brought back. (44) And when Allah alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter are repelled, and when those (whom they worship) beside Him are mentioned, behold! they are glad. (45) Say: O Allah! Creator of the heavens and the earth! Knower of the Invisible and the Visible! Thou wilt judge between Thy slaves concerning that wherein they used to differ. (46) And though those who do wrong possess all that is in the earth, and therewith as much again, they verily will seek to ransom themselves therewith on the Day of Resurrection from the awful doom; and there will appear unto them, from their Lord, that wherewith they never reckoned. (47) And the evils that they earned will appear unto them, and that whereat they used to scoff will surround them. (48) Now when hurt toucheth a man he crieth unto Us, and afterward when We have granted him a boon from Us, he saith: Only by force of knowledge I obtained it. Nay, but it is a test. But most of them know not. (49) Those before them said it, yet (all) that they had earned availed them not; (50) But the evils that they earned smote them; and such of these as do wrong, the evils that they earn will smite them; they cannot escape. (51) Know they not that Allah enlargeth providence for whom He will, and straiteneth it (for whom He will). Lo! herein verily are portents for people who believe. (52) Say: O My slaves who have been prodigal to their own hurt! Despair not of the mercy of Allah, Who forgiveth all sins. Lo! He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (53) Turn unto your Lord repentant, and surrender unto Him, before there come unto you the doom, when ye cannot be helped. (54) And follow the better (guidance) of that which is revealed unto you from your Lord, before the doom cometh on you suddenly when ye know not, (55) Lest any soul should say: Alas, my grief that I was unmindful of Allah, and I was indeed among the scoffers! (56) Or should say: If Allah had but guided me I should have been among the dutiful! (57) Or should say, when it seeth the doom: Oh, that I had but a second chance that I might be among the righteous! (58) (But now the answer will be): Nay, for My revelations came unto thee, but thou didst deny them and wast scornful and wast among the disbelievers. (59) And on the Day of Resurrection thou (Muhammad) seest those who lied concerning Allah with their faces blackened. Is not the home of the scorners in hell? (60) And Allah delivereth those who ward off (evil) because of their deserts. Evil toucheth them not, nor do they grieve. (61) Allah is Creator of all things, and He is Guardian over all things. (62) His are the keys of the heavens and the earth, and they who disbelieve the revelations of Allah - such are they who are the losers. (63) Say (O Muhammad, to the disbelievers): Do ye bid me serve other than Allah? O ye fools! (64) And verily it hath been revealed unto thee as unto those before thee (saying): If thou ascribe a partner to Allah thy work will fail and thou indeed wilt be among the losers. (65) Nay, but Allah must thou serve, and be among the thankful! (66) And they esteem not Allah as He hath the right to be esteemed, when the whole earth is His handful on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens are rolled in His right hand. Glorified is He and High Exalted from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him). (67) And the trumpet is blown, and all who are in the heavens and all who are in the earth swoon away, save him whom Allah willeth. Then it is blown a second time, and behold them standing waiting! (68) And the earth shineth with the light of her Lord, and the Book is set up, and the prophets and the witnesses are brought, and it is judged between them with truth, and they are not wronged. (69) And each soul is paid in full for what it did. And He is best aware of what they do. (70) And those who disbelieve are driven unto hell in troops till, when they reach it and the gates thereof are opened, and the warders thereof say unto them: Came there not unto you messengers of your own, reciting unto you the revelations of your Lord and warning you of the meeting of this your Day? They say: Yea, verily. But the word of doom of disbelievers is fulfilled. (71) It is said (unto them): Enter ye the gates of hell to dwell therein. Thus hapless is the journey's end of the scorners. (72) And those who keep their duty to their Lord are driven unto the Garden in troops till, when they reach it, and the gates thereof are opened, and the warders thereof say unto them: Peace be unto you! Ye are good, so enter ye (the Garden of delight), to dwell therein; (73) They say: Praise be to Allah, Who hath fulfilled His promise unto us and hath made us inherit the land, sojourning in the Garden where we will! So bounteous is the wage of workers. (74) And thou (O Muhammad) seest the angels thronging round the Throne, hymning the praises of their Lord. And they are judged aright. And it is said: Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds! (75)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Al-Ghafir

Ha. Mim. (1) The revelation of the Scripture is from Allah, the Mighty, the Knower, (2) The Forgiver of sin, the Accepter of repentance, the Stern in punishment, the Bountiful. There is no God save Him. Unto Him is the journeying. (3) None argue concerning the revelations of Allah save those who disbelieve, so let not their turn of fortune in the land deceive thee (O Muhammad). (4) The folk of Noah and the factions after them denied (their messengers) before these, and every nation purposed to seize their messenger and argued falsely, (thinking) thereby to refute the Truth. Then I seized them, and how (awful) was My punishment. (5) Thus was the word of thy Lord concerning those who disbelieve fulfilled: that they are owners of the Fire. (6) Those who bear the Throne, and all who are round about it, hymn the praises of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who believe (saying): Our Lord! Thou comprehendest all things in mercy and knowledge, therefor forgive those who repent and follow Thy way. Ward off from them the punishment of hell. (7) Our Lord! And make them enter the Gardens of Eden which thou hast promised them, with such of their fathers and their wives and their descendants as do right. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Mighty, the Wise. (8) And ward off from them ill-deeds; and he from whom Thou wardest off ill-deeds that day, him verily hast Thou taken into mercy. That is the supreme triumph. (9) Lo! (on that day) those who disbelieve are informed by proclamation: Verily Allah's abhorrence is more terrible than your abhorrence one of another, when ye were called unto the faith but did refuse. (10) They say: Our Lord! Twice hast Thou made us die, and twice hast Thou made us live. Now we confess our sins. Is there any way to go out? (11) (It is said unto them): This is (your plight) because, when Allah only was invoked, ye disbelieved, but when some partner was ascribed to Him ye were believing. But the command belongeth only to Allah, the Sublime, the Majestic. (12) He it is Who showeth you His portents, and sendeth down for you provision from the sky. None payeth heed save him who turneth (unto Him) repentant. (13) Therefor (O believers) pray unto Allah, making religion pure for Him (only), however much the disbelievers be averse - (14) The Exalter of Ranks, the Lord of the Throne. He casteth the Spirit of His command upon whom He will of His slaves, that He may warn of the Day of Meeting, (15) The day when they come forth, nothing of them being hidden from Allah. Whose is the Sovereignty this day? It is Allah's, the One, the Almighty. (16) This day is each soul requited that which it hath earned; no wrong (is done) this day. Lo! Allah is swift at reckoning. (17) Warn them (O Muhammad) of the Day of the approaching (doom), when the hearts will be choking the throats, (when) there will be no friend for the wrong-doers, nor any intercessor who will be heard. (18) He knoweth the traitor of the eyes, and that which the bosoms hide. (19) Allah judgeth with truth, while those to whom they cry instead of Him judge not at all. Lo! Allah, He is the Hearer, the Seer. (20) Have they not travelled in the land to see the nature of the consequence for those who disbelieved before them? They were mightier than these in power and (in the) traces (which they left behind them) in the earth. Yet Allah seized them for their sins, and they had no protector from Allah. (21) That was because their messengers kept bringing them clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty) but they disbelieved; so Allah seized them. Lo! He is Strong, severe in punishment. (22) And verily We sent Moses with Our revelations and a clear warrant (23) Unto Pharaoh and Haman and Korah, but they said: A lying sorcerer! (24) And when he brought them the Truth from Our presence, they said: Slay the sons of those who believe with him, and spare their women. But the plot of disbelievers is in naught but error. (25) And Pharaoh said: Suffer me to kill Moses, and let him cry unto his Lord. Lo! I fear that he will alter your religion or that he will cause confusion in the land. (26) Moses said: Lo! I seek refuge in my Lord and your Lord from every scorner who believeth not in a Day of Reckoning. (27) And a believing man of Pharaoh's family, who hid his faith, said: Would ye kill a man because he saith: My Lord is Allah, and hath brought you clear proofs from your Lord? If he is lying, then his lie is upon him; and if he is truthful, then some of that wherewith he threateneth you will strike you. Lo! Allah guideth not one who is a prodigal, a liar. (28) O my people! Yours is the kingdom to-day, ye being uppermost in the land. But who would save us from the wrath of Allah should it reach us? Pharaoh said: I do but show you what I see, and I do but guide you to wise policy. (29) And he who believed said: O my people! Lo! I fear for you a fate like that of the factions (of old); (30) A plight like that of Noah's folk, and A'ad and Thamud, and those after them, and Allah willeth no injustice for (His) slaves. (31) And, O my people! Lo! I fear for you a Day of Summoning, (32) A day when ye will turn to flee, having no preserver from Allah: and he whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no guide. (33) And verily Joseph brought you of old clear proofs, yet ye ceased not to be in doubt concerning what he brought you till, when he died, ye said: Allah will not send any messenger after him. Thus Allah deceiveth him who is a prodigal, a doubter. (34) Those who wrangle concerning the revelations of Allah without any warrant that hath come unto them, it is greatly hateful in the sight of Allah and in the sight of those who believe. Thus doth Allah print on every arrogant, disdainful heart. (35) And Pharaoh said: O Haman! Build for me a tower that haply I may reach the roads, (36) The roads of the heavens, and may look upon the God of Moses, though verily I think him a liar. Thus was the evil that he did made fairseeming unto Pharaoh, and he was debarred from the (right) way. The plot of Pharaoh ended but in ruin. (37) And he who believed said: O my people! Follow me. I will show you the way of right conduct. (38) O my people! Lo! this life of the world is but a passing comfort, and lo! the Hereafter, that is the enduring home. (39) Whoso doeth an ill-deed, he will be repaid the like thereof, while whoso doeth right, whether male or female, and is a believer, (all) such will enter the Garden, where they will be nourished without stint. (40) And, O my people! What aileth me that I call you unto deliverance when ye call me unto the Fire? (41) Ye call me to disbelieve in Allah and ascribe unto Him as partners that whereof I have no knowledge, while I call you unto the Mighty, the Forgiver. (42) Assuredly that whereunto ye call me hath no claim in the world or in the Hereafter, and our return will be unto Allah, and the prodigals will be owners of the Fire. (43) And ye will remember what I say unto you. I confide my cause unto Allah. Lo! Allah is Seer of (His) slaves. (44) So Allah warded off from him the evils which they plotted, while a dreadful doom encompassed Pharaoh's folk, (45) The Fire; they are exposed to it morning and evening; and on the day when the Hour upriseth (it is said): Cause Pharaoh's folk to enter the most awful doom. (46) And when they wrangle in the Fire, the weak say unto those who were proud: Lo! we were a following unto you; will ye therefor rid us of a portion of the Fire? (47) Those who were proud say: Lo! we are all (together) herein. Lo! Allah hath judged between (His) slaves. (48) And those in the Fire say unto the guards of hell: Entreat your Lord that He relieve us of a day of the torment. (49) They say: Came not your messengers unto you with clear proofs? They say: Yea, verily. They say: Then do ye pray, although the prayer of disbelievers is in vain. (50) Lo! We verily do help Our messengers, and those who believe, in the life of the world and on the day when the witnesses arise, (51) The day when their excuse availeth not the evil-doers, and theirs is the curse, and theirs the ill abode. (52) And We verily gave Moses the guidance, and We caused the Children of Israel to inherit the Scripture, (53) A guide and a reminder for men of understanding. (54) Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin, and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours. (55) Lo! those who wrangle concerning the revelations of Allah without a warrant having come unto them, there is naught else in their breasts save pride which they will never attain. So take thou refuge in Allah. Lo! He, only He, is the Hearer, the Seer. (56) Assuredly the creation of the heavens and the earth is greater than the creation of mankind; but most of mankind know not. (57) And the blind man and the seer are not equal, neither are those who believe and do good works (equal with) the evil-doer. Little do ye reflect! (58) Lo! the Hour is surely coming, there is no doubt thereof; yet most of mankind believe not. (59) And your Lord hath said: Pray unto Me and I will hear your prayer. Lo! those who scorn My service, they will enter hell, disgraced. (60) Allah it is Who hath appointed for you night that ye may rest therein, and day for seeing. Lo! Allah is a Lord of bounty for mankind, yet most of mankind give not thanks. (61) Such is Allah, your Lord, the Creator of all things, There is no God save Him. How then are ye perverted? (62) Thus are they perverted who deny the revelations of Allah. (63) Allah it is Who appointed for you the earth for a dwelling-place and the sky for a canopy, and fashioned you and perfected your shapes, and hath provided you with good things. Such is Allah, your Lord. Then blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds! (64) He is the Living One. There is no God save Him. So pray unto Him, making religion pure for Him (only). Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds! (65) Say (O Muhammad): I am forbidden to worship those unto whom ye cry beside Allah since there have come unto me clear proofs from my Lord, and I am commanded to surrender to the Lord of the Worlds. (66) He it is Who created you from dust, then from a drop (of seed) then from a clot, then bringeth you forth as a child, then (ordaineth) that ye attain full strength and afterward that ye become old men - though some among you die before - and that ye reach an appointed term, that haply ye may understand. (67) He it is Who quickeneth and giveth death. When He ordaineth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is. (68) Hast thou not seen those who wrangle concerning the revelations of Allah, how they are turned away? - (69) Those who deny the Scripture and that wherewith We send Our messengers. But they will come to know, (70) When carcans are about their necks and chains. They are dragged (71) Through boiling waters; then they are thrust into the Fire. (72) Then it is said unto them: Where are (all) that ye used to make partners (in the Sovereignty) (73) Beside Allah? They say: They have failed us; but we used not to pray to anything before. Thus doth Allah send astray the disbelievers (in His guidance). (74) (And it is said unto them): This is because ye exulted in the earth without right, and because ye were petulant. (75) Enter ye the gates of hell, to dwell therein. Evil is the habitation of the scornful. (76) Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And whether we let thee see a part of that which We promise them, or (whether) We cause thee to die, still unto Us they will be brought back. (77) Verily We sent messengers before thee, among them those of whom We have told thee, and some of whom We have not told thee; and it was not given to any messenger that he should bring a portent save by Allah's leave, but when Allah's commandment cometh (the cause) is judged aright, and the followers of vanity will then be lost. (78) Allah it is Who hath appointed for you cattle, that ye may ride on some of them, and eat of some - (79) (Many) benefits ye have from them - and that ye may satisfy by their means a need that is in your breasts, and may be borne upon them as upon the ship. (80) And He showeth you His tokens. Which, then, of the tokens of Allah do ye deny? (81) Have they not travelled in the land to see the nature of the consequence for those before them? They were more numerous than these, and mightier in power and (in the) traces (which they left behind them) in the earth. But all that they used to earn availed them not. (82) And when their messengers brought them clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty) they exulted in the knowledge they (themselves) possessed. And that which they were wont to mock befell them. (83) Then, when they saw Our doom, they said: We believe in Allah only and reject (all) that we used to associate (with Him). (84) But their faith could not avail them when they saw Our doom. This is Allah's law which hath ever taken course for His bondmen. And then the disbelievers will be ruined. (85)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Fussilat

Ha. Mim. (1) A revelation from the Beneficent, the Merciful, (2) A Scripture whereof the verses are expounded, a Lecture in Arabic for people who have knowledge, (3) Good tidings and a warning. But most of them turn away so that they hear not. (4) And they say: Our hearts are protected from that unto which thou (O Muhammad) callest us, and in our ears there is a deafness, and between us and thee there is a veil. Act, then. Lo! we also shall be acting. (5) Say (unto them O Muhammad): I am only a mortal like you. It is inspired in me that your God is One God, therefor take the straight path unto Him and seek forgiveness of Him. And woe unto the idolaters, (6) Who give not the poor-due, and who are disbelievers in the Hereafter. (7) Lo! as for those who believe and do good works, for them is a reward enduring. (8) Say (O Muhammad, unto the idolaters): Disbelieve ye verily in Him Who created the earth in two Days, and ascribe ye unto Him rivals? He (and none else) is the Lord of the Worlds. (9) He placed therein firm hills rising above it, and blessed it and measured therein its sustenance in four Days, alike for (all) who ask; (10) Then turned He to the heaven when it was smoke, and said unto it and unto the earth: Come both of you, willingly or loth. They said: We come, obedient. (11) Then He ordained them seven heavens in two Days and inspired in each heaven its mandate; and We decked the nether heaven with lamps, and rendered it inviolable. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Knower. (12) But if they turn away, then say: I warn you of a thunderbolt like the thunderbolt (which fell of old upon the tribes) of A'ad and Thamud; (13) When their messengers came unto them from before them and behind them, saying: Worship none but Allah! they said: If our Lord had willed, He surely would have sent down angels (unto us), so lo! we are disbelievers in that wherewith ye have been sent. (14) As for A'ad, they were arrogant in the land without right, and they said: Who is mightier than us in power? Could they not see that Allah Who created them, He was mightier than them in power? And they denied Our revelations. (15) Therefor We let loose on them a raging wind in evil days, that We might make them taste the torment of disgrace in the life of the world. And verily the doom of the Hereafter will be more shameful, and they will not be helped. (16) And as for Thamud, We gave them guidance, but they preferred blindness to the guidance, so the bolt of the doom of humiliation overtook them because of what they used to earn. (17) And We delivered those who believed and used to keep their duty to Allah. (18) And (make mention of) the day when the enemies of Allah are gathered unto the Fire, they are driven on (19) Till, when they reach it, their ears and their eyes and their skins testify against them as to what they used to do. (20) And they say unto their skins: Why testify ye against us? They say: Allah hath given us speech Who giveth speech to all things, and Who created you at the first, and unto Whom ye are returned. (21) Ye did not hide yourselves lest your ears and your eyes and your skins should testify against you, but ye deemed that Allah knew not much of what ye did. (22) That, your thought which ye did think about your Lord, hath ruined you; and ye find yourselves (this day) among the lost. (23) And though they are resigned, yet the Fire is still their home; and if they ask for favour, yet they are not of those unto whom favour can be shown. (24) And We assigned them comrades (in the world), who made their present and their past fairseeming unto them. And the Word concerning nations of the jinn and humankind who passed away before them hath effect for them. Verily they were ever losers. (25) Those who disbelieve say: Heed not this Qur'an, and drown the hearing of it; haply ye may conquer. (26) But verily We shall cause those who disbelieve to taste an awful doom, and verily We shall requite them the worst of what they used to do. (27) That is the reward of Allah's enemies: the Fire. Therein is their immortal home, payment forasmuch as they denied Our revelations. (28) And those who disbelieve will say: Our Lord! Show us those who beguiled us of the jinn and humankind. We will place them underneath our feet that they may be among the nethermost. (29) Lo! those who say: Our Lord is Allah, and afterward are upright, the angels descend upon them, saying: Fear not nor grieve, but hear good tidings of the paradise which ye are promised. (30) We are your protecting friends in the life of the world and in the Hereafter. There ye will have (all) that your souls desire, and there ye will have (all) for which ye pray. (31) A gift of welcome from One Forgiving, Merciful. (32) And who is better in speech than him who prayeth unto his Lord and doeth right, and saith: Lo! I am of those who surrender (unto Him). (33) The good deed and the evil deed are not alike. Repel the evil deed with one which is better, then lo! he, between whom and thee there was enmity (will become) as though he was a bosom friend. (34) But none is granted it save those who are steadfast, and none is granted it save the owner of great happiness. (35) And if a whisper from the devil reach thee (O Muhammad) then seek refuge in Allah. Lo! He is the Hearer, the Knower. (36) And of His portents are the night and the day and the sun and the moon. Adore not the sun nor the moon; but adore to Allah Who created them, if it is in truth Him Whom ye worship. (37) But if they are too proud - still those who are with thy Lord glorify Him night and day, and tire not. (38) And of His portents (is this): that thou seest the earth lowly, but when We send down water thereon it thrilleth and groweth. Lo! He Who quickeneth it is verily the Quickener of the Dead. Lo! He is Able to do all things. (39) Lo! those who distort Our revelations are not hid from Us. Is he who is hurled into the Fire better, or he who cometh secure on the Day of Resurrection? Do what ye will. Lo! He is Seer of what ye do. (40) Lo! those who disbelieve in the Reminder when it cometh unto them (are guilty), for lo! it is an unassailable Scripture. (41) Falsehood cannot come at it from before it or behind it. (It is) a revelation from the Wise, the Owner of Praise. (42) Naught is said unto thee (Muhammad) save what was said unto the messengers before thee. Lo! thy Lord is owner of forgiveness, and owner (also) of dire punishment. (43) And if We had appointed it a Lecture in a foreign tongue they would assuredly have said: If only its verses were expounded (so that we might understand)? What! A foreign tongue and an Arab? - Say unto them (O Muhammad): For those who believe it is a guidance and a healing; and as for those who disbelieve, there is a deafness in their ears, and it is blindness for them. Such are called to from afar. (44) And We verily gave Moses the Scripture, but there hath been dispute concerning it; and but for a Word that had already gone forth from thy Lord, it would ere now have been judged between them; but lo! they are in hopeless doubt concerning it. (45) Whoso doeth right it is for his soul, and whoso doeth wrong it is against it. And thy Lord is not at all a tyrant to His slaves. (46) Unto Him is referred (all) knowledge of the Hour. And no fruits burst forth from their sheaths, and no female carrieth or bringeth forth but with His knowledge. And on the day when He calleth unto them: Where are now My partners? they will say: We confess unto Thee, not one of us is a witness (for them). (47) And those to whom they used to cry of old have failed them, and they perceive they have no place of refuge. (48) Man tireth not of praying for good, and if ill toucheth him, then he is disheartened, desperate. (49) And verily, if We cause him to taste mercy after some hurt that hath touched him, he will say: This is my own; and I deem not that the Hour will ever rise, and if I am brought back to my Lord, I surely shall be better off with Him - But We verily shall tell those who disbelieve (all) that they did, and We verily shall make them taste hard punishment. (50) When We show favour unto man, he withdraweth and turneth aside, but when ill toucheth him then he aboundeth in prayer. (51) Bethink you: If it is from Allah and ye reject it - Who is further astray than one who is at open feud (with Allah)? (52) We shall show them Our portents on the horizons and within themselves until it will be manifest unto them that it is the Truth. Doth not thy Lord suffice, since He is Witness over all things? (53) How! Are they still in doubt about the meeting with their Lord? Lo! Is not He surrounding all things? (54)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Ash-Shura

Ha. Mim. (1) A'in. Sin. Qaf. (2) Thus Allah the Mighty, the Knower inspireth thee (Muhammad) as (He inspired) those before thee. (3) Unto Him belongeth all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, and He is the Sublime, the Tremendous. (4) Almost might the heavens above be rent asunder while the angels hymn the praise of their Lord and ask forgiveness for those on the earth. Lo! Allah, He is the Forgiver, the Merciful. (5) And as for those who choose protecting friends beside Him, Allah is Warden over them, and thou art in no wise a guardian over them. (6) And thus We have inspired in thee a Lecture in Arabic, that thou mayst warn the mother-town and those around it, and mayst warn of a day of assembling whereof there is no doubt. A host will be in the Garden, and a host of them in the Flame. (7) Had Allah willed, He could have made them one community, but Allah bringeth whom He will into His mercy. And the wrong-doers have no friend nor helper. (8) Or have they chosen protecting friends besides Him? But Allah, He (alone) is the Protecting Friend. He quickeneth the dead, and He is Able to do all things. (9) And in whatsoever ye differ, the verdict therein belongeth to Allah. Such is my Lord, in Whom I put my trust, and unto Whom I turn. (10) The Creator of the heavens and the earth. He hath made for you pairs of yourselves, and of the cattle also pairs, whereby He multiplieth you. Naught is as His likeness; and He is the Hearer, the Seer. (11) His are the keys of the heavens and the earth. He enlargeth providence for whom He will and straiteneth (it for whom He will). Lo! He is Knower of all things. (12) He hath ordained for you that religion which He commended unto Noah, and that which We inspire in thee (Muhammad), and that which We commended unto Abraham and Moses and Jesus, saying: Establish the religion, and be not divided therein. Dreadful for the idolaters is that unto which thou callest them. Allah chooseth for Himself whom He will, and guideth unto Himself him who turneth (toward Him). (13) And they were not divided until after the knowledge came unto them, through rivalry among themselves; and had it not been for a Word that had already gone forth from thy Lord for an appointed term, it surely had been judged between them. And those who were made to inherit the Scripture after them are verily in hopeless doubt concerning it. (14) Unto this, then, summon (O Muhammad). And be thou upright as thou art commanded, and follow not their lusts, but say: I believe in whatever scripture Allah hath sent down, and I am commanded to be just among you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. Unto us our works and unto you your works; no argument between us and you. Allah will bring us together, and unto Him is the journeying. (15) And those who argue concerning Allah after He hath been acknowledged, their argument hath no weight with their Lord, and wrath is upon them and theirs will be an awful doom. (16) Allah it is Who hath revealed the Scripture with truth, and the Balance. How canst thou know? It may be that the Hour is nigh. (17) Those who believe not therein seek to hasten it, while those who believe are fearful of it and know that it is the Truth.Beware! They who dispute concerning the Hour are far astray (18) Allah is gracious unto His slaves. He provideth for whom He will. And He is the Strong, the Mighty. (19) Whoso desireth the harvest of the Hereafter, We give him increase in its harvest. And whoso desireth the harvest of the world, We give him thereof, and he hath no portion in the Hereafter. (20) Or have they partners (of Allah) who have made lawful for them in religion that which Allah allowed not? And but for a decisive word (gone forth already), it would have been judged between them. Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom. (21) Thou seest the wrong-doers fearful of that which they have earned, and it will surely befall them, while those who believe and do good works (will be) in flowering meadows of the Gardens, having what they wish from their Lord. This is the great preferment. (22) This it is which Allah announceth unto His bondmen who believe and do good works. Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I ask of you no fee therefor, save loving kindness among kinsfolk. And whoso scoreth a good deed We add unto its good for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Responsive. (23) Or say they: He hath invented a lie concerning Allah? If Allah willed, He could have sealed thy heart (against them). And Allah will wipe out the lie and will vindicate the truth by His words. Lo! He is Aware of what is hidden in the breasts (of men). (24) And He it is Who accepteth repentance from His bondmen, and pardoneth the evil deeds, and knoweth what ye do, (25) And accepteth those who belive and do good works, and giveth increase unto them of His bounty. And as for disbelievers, theirs will be an awful doom. (26) And if Allah were to enlarge the provision for His slaves they would surely rebel in the earth, but He sendeth down by measure as He willeth. Lo! He is Aware, a Seer of His bondmen. (27) And He it is Who sendeth down the saving rain after they have despaired, and spreadeth out His mercy. He is the Protecting Friend, the Praiseworthy. (28) And of His portents is the creation of the heaven and the earth, and of whatever beasts He hath dispersed therein. And He is Able to gather them when He will. (29) Whatever of misfortune striketh you, it is what your right hands have earned. And He forgiveth much. (30) Ye cannot escape in the earth, for beside Allah ye have no protecting friend nor any helper. (31) And of His portents are the ships, like banners on the sea; (32) If He will He calmeth the wind so that they keep still upon its surface - Lo! herein verily are signs for every steadfast grateful (heart). - (33) Or He causeth them to perish on account of that which they have earned - And He forgiveth much - (34) And that those who argue concerning Our revelations may know they have no refuge. (35) Now whatever ye have been given is but a passing comfort for the life of the world, and that which Allah hath is better and more lasting for those who believe and put their trust in their Lord, (36) And those who shun the worst of sins and indecencies and, when they are wroth, forgive, (37) And those who answer the call of their Lord and establish worship, and whose affairs are a matter of counsel, and who spend of what We have bestowed on them, (38) And those who, when great wrong is done to them, defend themselves, (39) The guerdon of an ill-deed is an ill the like thereof. But whosoever pardoneth and amendeth, his wage is the affair of Allah. Lo! He loveth not wrong-doers. (40) And whoso defendeth himself after he hath suffered wrong - for such, there is no way (of blame) against them. (41) The way (of blame) is only against those who oppress mankind, and wrongfully rebel in the earth. For such there is a painful doom. (42) And verily whoso is patient and forgiveth - lo! that, verily, is (of) the stedfast heart of things. (43) He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no protecting friend after Him. And thou (Muhammad) wilt see the evil-doers when they see the doom, (how) they say: Is there any way of return? (44) And thou wilt see them exposed to (the Fire), made humble by disgrace, and looking with veiled eyes. And those who believe will say: Lo! the (eternal) losers are they who lose themselves and their housefolk on the Day of Resurrection. Lo! are not the wrong-doers in perpetual torment? (45) And they will have no protecting friends to help them instead of Allah. He whom Allah sendeth astray, for him there is no road. (46) Answer the call of your Lord before there cometh unto you from Allah a Day which there is no averting. Ye have no refuge on that Day, nor have a ye any (power of) refusal. (47) But if they are averse, We have not sent thee as a warder over them. Thine is only to convey (the message). And lo! when We cause man to taste of mercy from Us he exulteth therefor. And if some evil striketh them because of that which their own hands have sent before, then lo! man is an ingrate. (48) Unto Allah belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. He createth what He will. He bestoweth female (offspring) upon whom He will, and bestoweth male (offspring) upon whom He will; (49) Or He mingleth them, males and females, and He maketh barren whom He will. Lo! He is Knower, Powerful. (50) And it was not (vouchsafed) to any mortal that Allah should speak to him unless (it be) by revelation or from behind a veil, or (that) He sendeth a messenger to reveal what He will by His leave. Lo! He is Exalted, Wise. (51) And thus have We inspired in thee (Muhammad) a Spirit of Our command. Thou knewest not what the Scripture was, nor what the Faith. But We have made it a light whereby We guide whom We will of Our bondmen. And lo! thou verily dost guide unto a right path, (52) The path of Allah, unto Whom belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth. Do not all things reach Allah at last. (53)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Az-Zukhruf

Ha. Mim. (1) By the Scripture which maketh plain, (2) Lo! We have appointed it a Lecture, in Arabic that haply ye may understand. (3) And Lo! in the Source of Decrees, which We possess, it is indeed sublime, decisive. (4) Shall We utterly ignore you because ye are a wanton folk? (5) How many a prophet did We send among the men of old! (6) And never came there unto them a prophet but they used to mock him. (7) Then We destroyed men mightier than these in prowess; and the example of the men of old hath gone (before them). (8) And if thou (Muhammad) ask them: Who created the heavens and the earth, they will surely answer: The Mighty, the Knower created them; (9) Who made the earth a resting-place for you, and placed roads for you therein, that haply ye may find your way; (10) And Who sendeth down water from the sky in (due) measure, and We revive a dead land therewith. Even so will ye be brought forth; (11) He Who created all the pairs, and appointed for you ships and cattle whereupon ye ride. (12) That ye may mount upon their backs, and may remember your Lord's favour when ye mount thereon, and may say: Glorified be He Who hath subdued these unto us, and we were not capable (of subduing them); (13) And lo! unto our Lord we are returning. (14) And they allot to Him a portion of His bondmen! Lo! man is verily a mere ingrate. (15) Or chooseth He daughters of all that He hath created, and honoureth He you with sons? (16) And if one of them hath tidings of that which he likeneth to the Beneficent One, his countenance becometh black and he is full of inward rage. (17) (Liken they then to Allah) that which is bred up in outward show, and in dispute cannot make itself plain? (18) And they make the angels, who are the slaves of the Beneficent, females. Did they witness their creation? Their testimony will be recorded and they will be questioned. (19) And they say: If the Beneficent One had (so) willed, we should not have worshipped them. They have no knowledge whatsoever of that. They do but guess. (20) Or have We given them any scripture before (this Qur'an) so that they are holding fast thereto? (21) Nay, for they say only: Lo! we found our fathers following a religion, and we are guided by their footprints. (22) And even so We sent not a warner before thee (Muhammad) into any township but its luxurious ones said: Lo! we found our fathers following a religion, and we are following their footprints. (23) (And the warner) said: What! Even though I bring you better guidance than that ye found your fathers following? They answered: Lo! in what ye bring we are disbelievers. (24) So We requited them. Then see the nature of the consequence for the rejecters! (25) And when Abraham said unto his father and his folk: Lo! I am innocent of what ye worship (26) Save Him Who did create me, for He will surely guide me. (27) And he made it a word enduring among his seed, that haply they might return. (28) Nay, but I let these and their fathers enjoy life (only) till there should come unto them the Truth and a messenger making plain. (29) And now that the Truth hath come unto them they say: This is mere magic, and lo! we are disbelievers therein. (30) And they say: If only this Qur'an had been revealed to some great man of the two towns? (31) Is it they who apportion thy Lord's mercy? We have apportioned among them their livelihood in the life of the world, and raised some of them above others in rank that some of them may take labour from others; and the mercy of thy Lord is better than (the wealth) that they amass. (32) And were it not that mankind would have become one community, We might well have appointed, for those who disbelieve in the Beneficent, roofs of silver for their houses and stairs (of silver) whereby to mount, (33) And for their houses doors (of silver) and couches of silver whereon to recline, (34) And ornaments of gold. Yet all that would have been but a provision of the life of the world. And the Hereafter with your Lord would have been for those who keep from evil. (35) And he whose sight is dim to the remembrance of the Beneficent, We assign unto him a devil who becometh his comrade; (36) And lo! they surely turn them from the way of Allah, and yet they deem that they are rightly guided; (37) Till, when he cometh unto Us, he saith (unto his comrade): Ah, would that between me and thee there were the distance of the two horizons - an evil comrade! (38) And it profiteth you not this day, because ye did wrong, that ye will be sharers in the doom. (39) Canst thou (Muhammad) make the deaf to hear, or canst thou guide the blind or him who is in error manifest? (40) And if We take thee away, We surely shall take vengeance on them, (41) Or (if) We show thee that wherewith We threaten them; for lo! We have complete command of them. (42) So hold thou fast to that which is inspired in thee. Lo! thou art on a right path. (43) And lo! it is in truth a Reminder for thee and for thy folk; and ye will be questioned. (44) And ask those of Our messengers whom We sent before thee: Did We ever appoint gods to be worshipped beside the Beneficent? (45) And verily We sent Moses with Our revelations unto Pharaoh and his chiefs, and he said: I am a messenger of the Lord of the Worlds. (46) But when he brought them Our tokens, behold! they laughed at them. (47) And every token that We showed them was greater than its sister (token), and We grasped them with the torment, that haply they might turn again. (48) And they said: O wizard! Entreat thy Lord for us by the pact that He hath made with thee. Lo! we verily will walk aright. (49) But when We eased them of the torment, behold! they broke their word. (50) And Pharaoh caused a proclamation to be made among his people saying: O my people! Is not mine the sovereignty of Egypt and these rivers flowing under me? Can ye not then discern? (51) I am surely better than this fellow, who is despicable and can hardly make (his meaning) plain! (52) Why, then, have armlets of gold not been set upon him, or angels sent along with him? (53) Thus he persuaded his people to make light (of Moses), and they obeyed him. Lo! they were a wanton folk. (54) So, when they angered Us, We punished them and drowned them every one. (55) And We made them a thing past, and an example for those after (them). (56) And when the son of Mary is quoted as an example, behold! the folk laugh out, (57) And say: Are our gods better, or is he? They raise not the objection save for argument. Nay! but they are a @_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@ious folk. (58) He is nothing but a slave on whom We bestowed favour, and We made him a pattern for the Children of Israel. (59) And had We willed We could have set among you angels to be viceroys in the earth. (60) And lo! verily there is knowledge of the Hour. So doubt ye not concerning it, but follow Me. This is the right path. (61) And let not Satan turn you aside. Lo! he is an open enemy for you. (62) When Jesus came with clear proofs (of Allah's Sovereignty), he said: I have come unto you with wisdom, and to make plain some of that concerning which ye differ. So keep your duty to Allah, and obey me. (63) Lo! Allah, He is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him. This is a right path. (64) But the factions among them differed. Then woe unto those who do wrong from the doom of a painful day. (65) Await they aught save the Hour, that it shall come upon them suddenly, when they know not? (66) Friends on that Day will be foes one to another, save those who kept their duty (to Allah). (67) O My slaves! For you there is no fear this day, nor is it ye who grieve; (68) (Ye) who believed Our revelations and were self-surrendered, (69) Enter the Garden, ye and your wives, to be made glad. (70) Therein are brought round for them trays of gold and goblets, and therein is all that souls desire and eyes find sweet. And ye are immortal therein. (71) This is the Garden which ye are made to inherit because of what ye used to do. (72) Therein for you is fruit in plenty whence to eat. (73) Lo! the guilty are immortal in hell's torment. (74) It is not relaxed for them, and they despair therein. (75) We wronged them not, but they it was who did the wrong. (76) And they cry: O master! Let thy Lord make an end of us. He saith: Lo! here ye must remain. (77) We verily brought the Truth unto you, but ye were, most of you, averse to the Truth. (78) Or do they determine any thing (against the Prophet)? Lo! We (also) are determining. (79) Or deem they that We cannot hear their secret thoughts and private confidences? Nay, but Our envoys, present with them, do record. (80) Say (O Muhammad): If the Beneficent One hath a son, then, I shall be first among the worshippers. (81) Glorified be the Lord of the heavens and the earth, the Lord of the Throne, from that which they ascribe (unto Him)! (82) So let them flounder (in their talk) and play until they meet the Day which they are promised. (83) And He it is Who in the heaven is God, and in the earth God. He is the Wise, the Knower. (84) And blessed be He unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and with Whom is knowledge of the Hour, and unto Whom ye will be returned. (85) And those unto whom they cry instead of Him possess no power of intercession, saving him who beareth witness unto the Truth knowingly. (86) And if thou ask them who created them, they will surely say: Allah. How then are they turned away? (87) And he saith: O my Lord! Lo! these are a folk who believe not. (88) Then bear with them (O Muhammad) and say: Peace. But they will come to know. (89)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Ad-Dukhan

Ha. Mim. (1) By the Scripture that maketh plain (2) Lo! We revealed it on a blessed night - Lo! We are ever warning - (3) Whereon every wise command is made clear (4) As a command from Our presence - Lo! We are ever sending - (5) A mercy from thy Lord. Lo! He, even He is the Hearer, the Knower, (6) Lord of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, if ye would be sure. (7) There is no God save Him. He quickeneth and giveth death; your Lord and Lord of your forefathers. (8) Nay, but they play in doubt. (9) But watch thou (O Muhammad) for the day when the sky will produce visible smoke (10) That will envelop the people. This will be a painful torment. (11) (Then they will say): Our Lord relieve us of the torment. Lo! we are believers. (12) How can there be remembrance for them, when a messenger making plain (the Truth) had already come unto them, (13) And they had turned away from him and said: One taught (by others), a madman? (14) Lo! We withdraw the torment a little. Lo! ye return (to disbelief). (15) On the day when We shall seize them with the greater seizure, (then) in truth We shall punish. (16) And verily We tried before them Pharaoh's folk, when there came unto them a noble messenger, (17) Saying: Give up to me the slaves of Allah. Lo! I am a faithful messenger unto you. (18) And saying: Be not proud against Allah. Lo! I bring you a clear warrant. (19) And lo! I have sought refuge in my Lord and your Lord lest ye stone me to death. (20) And if ye put no faith in me, then let me go. (21) And he cried unto his Lord, (saying): These are guilty folk. (22) Then (his Lord commanded): Take away My slaves by night. Lo! ye will be followed, (23) And leave the sea behind at rest, for lo! they are a drowned host. (24) How many were the gardens and the watersprings that they left behind, (25) And the cornlands and the goodly sites (26) And pleasant things wherein they took delight! (27) Even so (it was), and We made it an inheritance for other folk; (28) And the heaven and the earth wept not for them, nor were they reprieved. (29) And We delivered the Children of Israel from the shameful doom; (30) (We delivered them) from Pharaoh. Lo! he was a tyrant of the wanton ones. (31) And We chose them, purposely, above (all) creatures. (32) And We gave them portents wherein was a clear trial. (33) Lo! these, forsooth, are saying: (34) There is naught but our first death, and we shall not be raised again. (35) Bring back our fathers, if ye speak the truth! (36) Are they better, or the folk of Tubb'a and those before them? We destroyed them, for surely they were guilty. (37) And We created not the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in play. (38) We created them not save with truth; but most of them know not. (39) Assuredly the Day of Decision is the term for all of them, (40) A day when friend can in naught avail friend, nor can they be helped, (41) Save him on whom Allah hath mercy. Lo! He is the Mighty, the Merciful. (42) Lo! the tree of Zaqqum, (43) The food of the sinner! (44) Like molten brass, it seetheth in their bellies (45) As the seething of boiling water. (46) (And it will be said): Take him and drag him to the midst of hell, (47) Then pour upon his head the torment of boiling water. (48) (Saying): Taste! Lo! thou wast forsooth the mighty, the noble! (49) Lo! this is that whereof ye used to doubt. (50) Lo! those who kept their duty will be in a place secure. (51) Amid gardens and watersprings, (52) Attired in silk and silk embroidery, facing one another. (53) Even so (it will be). And We shall wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes. (54) They call therein for every fruit in safety. (55) They taste not death therein, save the first death. And He hath saved them from the doom of hell, (56) A bounty from thy Lord. That is the supreme triumph. (57) And We have made (this Scripture) easy in thy @_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@ only that they may heed. (58) Wait then (O Muhammad). Lo! they (too) are waiting. (59)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Al-Jathiya

Ha. Mim. (1) The revelation of the Scripture is from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise. (2) Lo! in the heavens and the earth are portents for believers. (3) And in your creation, and all the beasts that He scattereth in the earth, are portents for a folk whose faith is sure. (4) And the difference of night and day and the provision that Allah sendeth down from the sky and thereby quickeneth the earth after her death, and the ordering of the winds, are portents for a people who have sense. (5) These are the portents of Allah which We recite unto thee (Muhammad) with truth. Then in what fact, after Allah and His portents, will they believe? (6) Woe unto each sinful liar, (7) Who heareth the revelations of Allah recive unto him, and then continueth in pride as though he heard them not. Give him tidings of a painful doom. (8) And when he knoweth aught of Our revelations he maketh it a jest. For such there is a shameful doom. (9) Beyond them there is hell, and that which they have earned will naught avail them, nor those whom they have chosen for protecting friends beside Allah. Theirs will be an awful doom. (10) This is guidance. And those who disbelieve the revelations of their Lord, for them there is a painful doom of wrath. (11) Allah it is Who hath made the sea of service unto you that the ships may run thereon by His command, and that ye may seek of His bounty, and that haply ye may be thankful; (12) And hath made of service unto you whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth; it is all from Him. Lo! herein verily are portents for a people who reflect. (13) Tell those who believe to forgive those who hope not for the days of Allah; in order that He may requite folk what they used to earn. (14) Whoso doeth right, it is for his soul, and whoso doeth wrong, it is against it. And afterward unto your Lord ye will be brought back. (15) And verily we gave the Children of Israel the Scripture and the Command and the Prophethood, and provided them with good things and favoured them above (all) peoples; (16) And gave them plain commandments. And they differed not until after the knowledge came unto them, through rivalry among themselves. Lo! thy Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection concerning that wherein they used to differ. (17) And now have We set thee (O Muhammad) on a clear road of (Our) commandment; so follow it, and follow not the whims of those who know not. (18) Lo! they can avail thee naught against Allah. And lo! as for the wrong-doers, some of them are friends of others; and Allah is the Friend of those who ward off (evil). (19) This is clear indication for mankind, and a guidance and a mercy for a folk whose faith is sure. (20) Or do those who commit ill-deeds suppose that We shall make them as those who believe and do good works, the same in life and death? Bad is their judgment! (21) And Allah hath created the heavens and the earth with truth, and that every soul may be repaid what it hath earned. And they will not be wronged. (22) Hast thou seen him who maketh his desire his god, and Allah sendeth him astray purposely, and sealeth up his hearing and his heart, and setteth on his sight a covering? Then who will lead him after Allah (hath condemned him)? Will ye not then heed? (23) And they say: There is naught but our life of the world; we die and we live, and naught destroyeth us save time; when they have no knowledge whatsoever of (all) that; they do but guess. (24) And when Our clear revelations are recited unto them their only argument is that they say: Bring (back) our fathers. then, if ye are truthful. (25) Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Allah giveth life to you, then causeth you to die, then gathereth you unto the Day of Resurrection whereof there is no doubt. But most of mankind know not. (26) And unto Allah belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth; and on the day when the Hour riseth, on that day those who follow falsehood will be lost. (27) And thou wilt see each nation crouching, each nation summoned to its record. (And it will be said unto them): This day ye are requited what ye used to do. (28) This Our Book pronounceth against you with truth. Lo! We have caused (all) that ye did to be recorded. (29) Then, as for those who believed and did good works, their Lord will bring them in unto His mercy. That is the evident triumph. (30) And as for those who disbelieved (it will be said unto them): Were not Our revelations recited unto you? But ye were scornful and became a guilty folk. (31) And when it was said: Lo! Allah's promise is the truth, and there is no doubt of the Hour's coming, ye said: We know not what the Hour is. We deem it naught but a conjecture, and we are by no means convinced. (32) And the evils of what they did will appear unto them, and that which they used to deride will befall them. (33) And it will be said: This day We forget you, even as ye forgot the meeting of this your day; and your habitation is the Fire, and there is none to help you. (34) This, forasmuch as ye made the revelations of Allah a jest, and the life of the world beguiled you. Therefor this day they come not forth from thence, nor can they make amends. (35) Then praise be to Allah, Lord of the heavens and Lord of the earth, the Lord of the Worlds. (36) And unto Him (alone) belongeth Majesty in the heavens and the earth, and He is the Mighty, the Wise. (37)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Al-Ahqaf

Ha. Mim. (1) The revelation of the Scripture is from Allah the Mighty, the Wise. (2) We created not the heavens and the earth and all that is between them save with truth, and for a term appointed. But those who disbelieve turn away from that whereof they are warned. (3) Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Have ye thought on all that ye invoke beside Allah? Show me what they have created of the earth. Or have they any portion in the heavens? Bring me a scripture before this (Scripture), or some vestige of knowledge (in support of what ye say), if ye are truthful. (4) And who is further astray than those who, instead of Allah, pray unto such as hear not their prayer until the Day of Resurrection, and are unconscious of their prayer, (5) And when mankind are gathered (to the Judgment) will become enemies for them, and will become deniers of having been worshipped. (6) And when Our clear revelations are recited unto them, those who disbelieve say of the Truth when it reacheth them: This is mere magic. (7) Or say they: He hath invented it? Say (O Muhammad): If I have invented it, still ye have no power to support me against Allah. He is best aware of what ye say among yourselves concerning it. He sufficeth for a witness between me and you. And He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. (8) Say: I am no new thing among the messengers (of Allah), nor know I what will be done with me or with you. I do but follow that which is inspired in me, and I am but a plain warner. (9) Bethink you: If it is from Allah and ye disbelieve therein, and a witness of the Children of Israel hath already testified to the like thereof and hath believed, and ye are too proud (what plight is yours)? Lo! Allah guideth not wrong-doing folk. (10) And those who disbelieve say of those who believe: If it had been (any) good, they would not have been before us in attaining it. And since they will not be guided by it, they say: This is an ancient lie; (11) When before it there was the Scripture of Moses, an example and a mercy; and this is a confirming Scripture in the Arabic @_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@, that it may warn those who do wrong and bring good tidings for the righteous. (12) Lo! those who say: Our Lord is Allah, and thereafter walk aright, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve. (13) Such are rightful owners of the Garden, immortal therein, as a reward for what they used to do. (14) And We have commended unto man kindness toward parents. His mother beareth him with reluctance, and bringeth him forth with reluctance, and the bearing of him and the weaning of him is thirty months, till, when he attaineth full strength and reacheth forty years, he saith: My Lord! Arouse me that I may give thanks for the favour wherewith Thou hast favoured me and my parents, and that I may do right acceptable unto Thee. And be gracious unto me in the matter of my seed. Lo! I have turned unto Thee repentant, and lo! I am of those who surrender (unto Thee). (15) Those are they from whom We accept the best of what they do, and overlook their evil deeds. (They are) among the owners of the Garden. This is the true promise which they were promised (in the world). (16) And whoso saith unto his parents: Fie upon you both! Do ye threaten me that I shall be brought forth (again) when generations before me have passed away? And they twain cry unto Allah for help (and say): Woe unto thee! Believe! Lo! the promise of Allah is true. But he saith: This is naught save fables of the men of old: (17) Such are those on whom the Word concerning nations of the jinn and mankind which have passed away before them hath effect. Lo! they are the losers. (18) And for all there will be ranks from what they do, that He may pay them for their deeds; and they will not be wronged. (19) And on the day when those who disbelieve are exposed to the Fire (it will be said): Ye squandered your good things in the life of the world and sought comfort therein. Now this Day ye are rewarded with the doom of ignominy because ye were disdainful in the land without a right, and because ye used to transgress. (20) And make mention (O Muhammad) of the brother of A'ad when he warned his folk among the wind-curved sandhills - and verily warners came and went before and after him - saying: Serve none but Allah. Lo! I fear for you the doom of a tremendous Day. (21) They said: Hast come to turn us away from our gods? Then bring upon us that wherewith thou threatenest us, if thou art of the truthful. (22) He said: The knowledge is with Allah only. I convey unto you that wherewith I have been sent, but I see you are a folk that know not. (23) Then, when they beheld it as a dense cloud coming toward their valleys, they said: Here is a cloud bringing us rain. Nay, but it is that which ye did seek to hasten, a wind wherein is painful torment, (24) Destroying all things by commandment of its Lord. And morning found them so that naught could be seen save their dwellings. Thus do We reward the guilty folk. (25) And verily We had empowered them with that wherewith We have not empowered you, and had assigned them ears and eyes and hearts; but their ears and eyes and hearts availed them naught since they denied the revelations of Allah; and what they used to mock befell them. (26) And verily We have destroyed townships round about you, and displayed (for them) Our revelation, that haply they might return. (27) Then why did those whom they had chosen for gods as a way of approach (unto Allah) not help them? Nay, but they did fail them utterly. And (all) that was their lie, and what they used to invent. (28) And when We inclined toward thee (Muhammad) certain of the jinn, who wished to hear the Qur'an and, when they were in its presence, said: Give ear! and, when it was finished, turned back to their people, warning. (29) They said: O our people! Lo! we have heard a scripture which hath been revealed after Moses, confirming that which was before it, guiding unto the truth and a right road. (30) O our people! respond to Allah's summoner and believe in Him. He will forgive you some of your sins and guard you from a painful doom. (31) And whoso respondeth not to Allah's summoner he can nowise escape in the earth, and he hath no protecting friends instead of Him. Such are in error manifest. (32) Have they not seen that Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth and was not wearied by their creation, is Able to give life to the dead? Aye, He verily is Able to do all things. (33) And on the day when those who disbelieve are exposed to the Fire (they will be asked): Is not this real? They will say: Yea, by our Lord. He will say: Then taste the doom for that ye disbelieved. (34) Then have patience (O Muhammad) even as the stout of heart among the messengers (of old) had patience, and seek not to hasten on the doom for them. On the day when they see that which they are promised (it will seem to them) as though they had tarried but an hour of daylight. A clear message. Shall any be destroyed save evil-living folk? (35)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Muhammad

Those who disbelieve and turn (men) from the way of Allah, He rendereth their actions vain. (1) And those who believe and do good works and believe in that which is revealed unto Muhammad - and it is the truth from their Lord - He riddeth them of their ill-deeds and improveth their state. (2) That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood and because those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus Allah coineth their similitudes for mankind. (3) Now when ye meet in battle those who disbelieve, then it is smiting of the necks until, when ye have routed them, then making fast of bonds; and afterward either grace or ransom till the war lay down its burdens. That (is the ordinance). And if Allah willed He could have punished them (without you) but (thus it is ordained) that He may try some of you by means of others. And those who are slain in the way of Allah, He rendereth not their actions vain. (4) He will guide them and improve their state, (5) And bring them in unto the Garden which He hath made known to them. (6) O ye who believe! If ye help Allah, He will help you and will make your foothold firm. (7) And those who disbelieve, perdition is for them, and He will make their actions vain. (8) That is because they are averse to that which Allah hath revealed, therefor maketh He their actions fruitless. (9) Have they not travelled in the land to see the nature of the consequence for those who were before them? Allah wiped them out. And for the disbelievers there will be the like thereof. (10) That is because Allah is patron of those who believe, and because the disbelievers have no patron. (11) Lo! Allah will cause those who believe and do good works to enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; while those who disbelieve take their comfort in this life and eat even as the cattle eat, and the Fire is their habitation. (12) And how many a township stronger than thy township (O Muhammad) which hath cast thee out, have We destroyed, and they had no helper! (13) Is he who relieth on a clear proof from his Lord like those for whom the evil that they do is beautified while they follow their own lusts? (14) A similitude of the Garden which those who keep their duty (to Allah) are promised: Therein are rivers of water unpolluted, and rivers of milk whereof the flavour changeth not, and rivers of wine delicious to the drinkers, and rivers of clear-run honey; therein for them is every kind of fruit, with pardon from their Lord. (Are those who enjoy all this) like those who are immortal in the Fire and are given boiling water to drink so that it teareth their bowels? (15) Among them are some who give ear unto thee (Muhammad) till, when they go forth from thy presence they say unto those who have been given knowledge: What was that he said just now? Those are they whose hearts Allah hath sealed, and they follow their own lusts. (16) While as for those who walk aright, He addeth to their guidance, and giveth them their protection (against evil). (17) Await they aught save the Hour, that it should come upon them unawares? And the beginnings thereof have already come. But how, when it hath come upon them, can they take their warning? (18) So know (O Muhammad) that there is no God save Allah, and ask forgiveness for thy sin and for believing men and believing women. Allah knoweth (both) your place of turmoil and your place of rest. (19) And those who believe say: If only a surah were revealed! But when a decisive surah is revealed and war is mentioned therein, thou seest those in whose hearts is a disease looking at thee with the look of men fainting unto death. Therefor woe unto them! (20) Obedience and a civil word. Then, when the matter is determined, if they are loyal to Allah it will be well for them. (21) Would ye then, if ye were given the command, work corruption in the land and sever your ties of kinship? (22) Such are they whom Allah curseth so that He deafeneth them and maketh blind their eyes. (23) Will they then not meditate on the Qur'an, or are there locks on the hearts? (24) Lo! those who turn back after the guidance hath been manifested unto them, Satan hath seduced them, and He giveth them the rein. (25) That is because they say unto those who hate what Allah hath revealed: We will obey you in some matters; and Allah knoweth their secret talk. (26) Then how (will it be with them) when the angels gather them, smiting their faces and their backs! (27) That will be because they followed that which angereth Allah, and hated that which pleaseth Him. Therefor He hath made their actions vain. (28) Or do those in whose hearts is a disease deem that Allah will not bring to light their (secret) hates? (29) And if We would, We could show them unto thee (Muhammad) so that thou shouldst know them surely by their marks. And thou shalt know them by the burden of their talk. And Allah knoweth your deeds. (30) And verily We shall try you till We know those of you who strive hard (for the cause of Allah) and the steadfast, and till We test your record. (31) Lo! those who disbelieve and turn from the way of Allah and oppose the messenger after the guidance hath been manifested unto them, they hurt Allah not a jot, and He will make their actions fruitless. (32) O ye who believe! Obey Allah and obey the messenger, and render not your actions vain. (33) Lo! those who disbelieve and turn from the way of Allah and then die disbelievers, Allah surely will not pardon them. (34) So do not falter and cry out for peace when ye (will be) the uppermost, and Allah is with you, and He will not grudge (the reward of) your actions. (35) The life of the world is but a sport and a pastime. And if ye believe and ward off (evil). He will give you your wages, and will not ask of you your wordly wealth. (36) If He should ask it of you and importune you, ye would hoard it, and He would bring to light your (secret) hates. (37) Lo! ye are those who are called to spend in the way of Allah, yet among you there are some who hoard. And as for him who hoardeth, he hoardeth only from his soul. And Allah is the Rich, and ye are the poor. And if ye turn away He will exchange you for some other folk, and they will not be the likes of you. (38)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Al-Fath

Lo! We have given thee (O Muhammad) a signal victory, (1) That Allah may forgive thee of thy sin that which is past and that which is to come, and may perfect His favour unto thee, and may guide thee on a right path, (2) And that Allah may help thee with strong help - (3) He it is Who sent down peace of reassurance into the hearts of the believers that they might add faith unto their faith. Allah's are the hosts of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is ever Knower, Wise - (4) That he may bring the believing men and the believing women into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide, and may remit from them their evil deeds - That, in the sight of Allah, is the supreme triumph - (5) And may punish the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women, and the idolatrous men and the idolatrous women, who think an evil thought concerning Allah. For them is the evil turn of fortune, and Allah is wroth against them and hath cursed them, and hath made ready for them hell, a hapless journey's end. (6) Allah's are the hosts of the heavens and the earth, and Allah is ever Mighty, Wise. (7) Lo! We have sent thee (O Muhammad) as a witness and a bearer of good tidings and a warner, (8) That ye (mankind) may believe in Allah and His messenger, and may honour Him, and may revere Him, and may glorify Him at early dawn and at the close of day. (9) Lo! those who swear allegiance unto thee (Muhammad), swear allegiance only unto Allah. The Hand of Allah is above their hands. So whosoever breaketh his oath, breaketh it only to his soul's hurt; while whosoever keepeth his covenant with Allah, on him will He bestow immense reward. (10) Those of the wandering Arabs who were left behind will tell thee: Our possessions and our households occupied us, so ask forgiveness for us! They speak with their tongues that which is not in their hearts. Say: Who can avail you aught against Allah, if He intend you hurt or intend you profit? Nay, but Allah is ever Aware of what ye do. (11) Nay, but ye deemed that the messenger and the believers would never return to their own folk, and that was made fairseeming in your hearts, and ye did think an evil thought, and ye were worthless folk. (12) And so for him who believeth not in Allah and His messenger - Lo! We have prepared a flame for disbelievers. (13) And Allah's is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. He forgiveth whom He will, and punisheth whom He will. And Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful. (14) Those who were left behind will say, when ye set forth to capture booty: Let us go with you. They fain would change the verdict of Allah. Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Ye shall not go with us. Thus hath Allah said beforehand. Then they will say: Ye are envious of us. Nay, but they understand not, save a little. (15) Say unto those of the wandering Arabs who were left behind: Ye will be called against a folk of mighty prowess, to fight them until they surrender; and if ye obey, Allah will give you a fair reward; but if ye turn away as ye did turn away before, He will punish you with a painful doom. (16) There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom. (17) Allah was well pleased with the believers when they swore allegiance unto thee beneath the tree, and He knew what was in their hearts, and He sent down peace of reassurance on them, and hath rewarded them with a near victory; (18) And much booty that they will capture. Allah is ever Mighty, Wise. (19) Allah promiseth you much booty that ye will capture, and hath given you this in advance, and hath withheld men's hands from you, that it may be a token for the believers, and that He may guide you on a right path. (20) And other (gain), which ye have not been able to achieve, Allah will compass it, Allah is Able to do all things. (21) And if those who disbelieve join battle with you they will take to flight, and afterward they will find no protecting friend nor helper. (22) It is the law of Allah which hath taken course aforetime. Thou wilt not find for the law of Allah aught of power to change. (23) And He it is Who hath withheld men's hands from you, and hath withheld your hands from them, in the valley of Mecca, after He had made you victors over them. Allah is Seer of what ye do. (24) These it was who disbelieved and debarred you from the Inviolable Place of Worship, and debarred the offering from reaching its goal. And if it had not been for believing men and believing women, whom ye know not - lest ye should tread them under foot and thus incur guilt for them unknowingly; that Allah might bring into His mercy whom He will - If (the believers and the disbelievers) had been clearly separated We verily had punished those of them who disbelieved with painful punishment. (25) When those who disbelieve had set up in their hearts zealotry, the zealotry of the Age of Ignorance, then Allah sent down His peace of reassurance upon His messenger and upon the believers and imposed on them the word of self-restraint, for they were worthy of it and meet for it. And Allah is Aware of all things. (26) Allah hath fulfilled the vision for His messenger in very truth. Ye shall indeed enter the Inviolable Place of Worship, if Allah will, secure, (having your hair) shaven and cut, not fearing. But He knoweth that which ye know not, and hath given you a near victory beforehand. (27) He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion. And Allah sufficeth as a Witness. (28) Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves. Thou (O Muhammad) seest them bowing and falling prostrate (in worship), seeking bounty from Allah and (His) acceptance. The mark of them is on their foreheads from the traces of prostration. Such is their likeness in the Torah and their likeness in the Gospel - like as sown corn that sendeth forth its shoot and strengtheneth it and riseth firm upon its stalk, delighting the sowers - that He may enrage the disbelievers with (the sight of) them. Allah hath promised, unto such of them as believe and do good works, forgiveness and immense reward. (29)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Al-Hujraat

O ye who believe! Be not forward in the presence of Allah and His messenger, and keep your duty to Allah. Lo! Allah is Hearer, Knower. (1) O ye who believe! Lift not up your voices above the voice of the Prophet, nor shout when speaking to him as ye shout one to another, lest your works be rendered vain while ye perceive not. (2) Lo! they who subdue their voices in the presence of the messenger of Allah, those are they whose hearts Allah hath proven unto righteousness. Theirs will be forgiveness and immense reward. (3) Lo! those who call thee from behind the private apartments, most of them have no sense. (4) And if they had had patience till thou camest forth unto them, it had been better for them. And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (5) O ye who believe! If an evil-liver bring you tidings, verify it, lest ye smite some folk in ignorance and afterward repent of what ye did. (6) And know that the messenger of Allah is among you. If he were to obey you in much of the government, ye would surely be in trouble; but Allah hath endeared the faith to you and hath beautified it in your hearts, and hath made disbelief and lewdness and rebellion hateful unto you. Such are they who are the rightly guided. (7) (It is) a bounty and a grace from Allah; and Allah is Knower, Wise. (8) And if two parties of believers fall to fighting, then make peace between them. And if one party of them doeth wrong to the other, fight ye that which doeth wrong till it return unto the ordinance of Allah; then, if it return, make peace between them justly, and act equitably. Lo! Allah loveth the equitable. (9) The believers are naught else than brothers. Therefore make peace between your brethren and observe your duty to Allah that haply ye may obtain mercy. (10) O ye who believe! Let not a folk deride a folk who may be better than they (are), not let women (deride) women who may be better than they are; neither defame one another, nor insult one another by nicknames. Bad is the name of lewdness after faith. And whoso turneth not in repentance, such are evil-doers. (11) O ye who believe! Shun much suspicion; for lo! some suspicion is a crime. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you love to eat the flesh of his dead brother? Ye abhor that (so abhor the other)! And keep your duty (to Allah). Lo! Allah is Relenting, Merciful. (12) O mankind! Lo! We have created you from male and female, and have made you nations and tribes that ye may know one another. Lo! the noblest of you, in the sight of Allah, is the best in conduct. Lo! Allah is Knower, Aware. (13) The wandering Arabs say: We believe. Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Ye believe not, but rather say "We submit," for the faith hath not yet entered into your hearts. Yet, if ye obey Allah and His messenger, He will not withhold from you aught of (the reward of) your deeds. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (14) The (true) believers are those only who believe in Allah and His messenger and afterward doubt not, but strive with their wealth and their lives for the cause of Allah. Such are the sincere. (15) Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Would ye teach Allah your religion, when Allah knoweth all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth, and Allah is Aware of all things? (16) They make it a favour unto thee (Muhammad) that they have surrendered (unto Him). Say: Deem not your Surrender a favour unto me; but Allah doth confer a favour on you, inasmuch as He hath led you to the Faith, if ye are earnest. (17) Lo! Allah knoweth the Unseen of the heavens and the earth. And Allah is Seer of what ye do. (18)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Qaf

Qaf. By the glorious Qur'an, (1) Nay, but they marvel that a warner of their own hath come unto them; and the disbelievers say: This is a strange thing: (2) When we are dead and have become dust (shall we be brought back again)? That would be a far return! (3) We know that which the earth taketh of them, and with Us is a recording Book. (4) Nay, but they have denied the truth when it came unto them, therefor they are now in troubled case. (5) Have they not then observed the sky above them, how We have constructed it and beautified it, and how there are no rifts therein? (6) And the earth have We spread out, and have flung firm hills therein, and have caused of every lovely kind to grow thereon, (7) A vision and a reminder for every penitent slave. (8) And We send down from the sky blessed water whereby We give growth unto gardens and the grain of crops, (9) And lofty date-palms with ranged clusters, (10) Provision (made) for men; and therewith We quicken a dead land. Even so will be the resurrection of the dead. (11) The folk of Noah denied (the truth) before them, and (so did) the dwellers at Ar-Rass and (the tribe of) Thamud, (12) And (the tribe of) A'ad, and Pharaoh, and the brethren of Lot, (13) And the dwellers in the wood, and the folk of Tubb'a: every one denied their messengers, therefor My threat took effect. (14) Were We then worn out by the first creation? Yet they are in doubt about a new creation. (15) We verily created man and We know what his soul whispereth to him, and We are nearer to him than his jugular vein. (16) When the two Receivers receive (him), seated on the right hand and on the left, (17) He uttereth no word but there is with him an observer ready. (18) And the agony of death cometh in truth. (And it is said unto him): This is that which thou wast wont to shun. (19) And the trumpet is blown. This is the threatened Day. (20) And every soul cometh, along with it a driver and a witness. (21) (And unto the evil-doer it is said): Thou wast in heedlessness of this. Now We have removed from thee thy covering, and piercing is thy sight this day. (22) And (unto the evil-doer) his comrade saith: This is that which I have ready (as testimony). (23) (And it is said): Do ye twain hurl to hell each rebel ingrate, (24) Hinderer of good, transgressor, doubter, (25) Who setteth up another god along with Allah. Do ye twain hurl him to the dreadful doom. (26) His comrade saith: Our Lord! I did not cause him to rebel, but he was (himself) far gone in error. (27) He saith: Contend not in My presence, when I had already proffered unto you the warning. (28) The sentence that cometh from Me cannot be changed, and I am in no wise a tyrant unto the slaves. (29) On the day when We say unto hell: Art thou filled? and it saith: Can there be more to come? (30) And the Garden is brought nigh for those who kept from evil, no longer distant. (31) (And it is said): This is that which ye were promised. (It is) for every penitent and heedful one, (32) Who feareth the Beneficent in secret and cometh with a contrite heart. (33) Enter it in peace. This is the day of immortality. (34) There they have all that they desire, and there is more with Us. (35) And how many a generation We destroyed before them, who were mightier than these in prowess so that they overran the lands! Had they any place of refuge (when the judgment came)? (36) Lo! therein verily is a reminder for him who hath a heart, or giveth ear with full intelligence. (37) And verily We created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six Days, and naught of weariness touched Us. (38) Therefor (O Muhammad) bear with what they say, and hymn the praise of thy Lord before the rising and before the setting of the sun; (39) And in the night-time hymn His praise, and after the (prescribed) prostrations. (40) And listen on the day when the crier crieth from a near place, (41) The day when they will hear the (Awful) Cry in truth. That is the day of coming forth (from the graves). (42) Lo! We it is Who quicken and give death, and unto Us is the journeying. (43) On the day when the earth splitteth asunder from them, hastening forth (they come). That is a gathering easy for Us (to make). (44) We are best aware of what they say, and thou (O Muhammad) art in no wise a compeller over them. But warn by the Qur'an him who feareth My threat. (45)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Adh-Dhariyat

By those that winnow with a winnowing (1) And those that bear the burden (of the rain) (2) And those that glide with ease (upon the sea) (3) And those who distribute (blessings) by command, (4) Lo! that wherewith ye are threatened is indeed true, (5) And lo! the judgment will indeed befall. (6) By the heaven full of paths, (7) Lo! ye, forsooth, are of various opinion (concerning the truth). (8) He is made to turn away from it who is (himself) averse. (9) Accursed be the conjecturers (10) Who are careless in an abyss! (11) They ask: When is the Day of Judgment? (12) (It is) the day when they will be tormented at the Fire, (13) (And it will be said unto them): Taste your torment (which ye inflicted). This is what ye sought to hasten. (14) Lo! those who keep from evil will dwell amid gardens and watersprings, (15) Taking that which their Lord giveth them; for lo! aforetime they were doers of good; (16) They used to sleep but little of the night, (17) And ere the dawning of each day would seek forgiveness, (18) And in their wealth the beggar and the outcast had due share. (19) And in the earth are portents for those whose faith is sure. (20) And (also) in yourselves. Can ye then not see? (21) And in the heaven is your providence and that which ye are promised; (22) And by the Lord of the heavens and the earth, it is the truth, even as (it is true) that ye speak. (23) Hath the story of Abraham's honoured guests reached thee (O Muhammad)? (24) When they came in unto him and said: Peace! he answered, Peace! (and thought): Folk unknown (to me). (25) Then he went apart unto his housefolk so that they brought a fatted calf; (26) And he set it before them, saying: Will ye not eat? (27) Then he conceived a fear of them. They said: Fear not! and gave him tidings of (the birth of) a wise son. (28) Then his wife came forward, making moan, and smote her face, and cried: A barren old woman! (29) They said: Even so saith thy Lord. Lo! He is the Wise, the Knower. (30) (Abraham) said: And (afterward) what is your errand, O ye sent (from Allah)? (31) They said: Lo! we are sent unto a guilty folk, (32) That we may send upon them stones of clay, (33) Marked by thy Lord for (the destruction of) the wanton. (34) Then we brought forth such believers as were there. (35) But We found there but one house of those surrendered (to Allah). (36) And We left behind therein a portent for those who fear a painful doom. (37) And in Moses (too, there is a portent) when We sent him unto Pharaoh with clear warrant, (38) But he withdrew (confiding) in his might, and said: A wizard or a madman. (39) So We seized him and his hosts and flung them in the sea, for he was reprobate. (40) And in (the tribe of) A'ad (there is a portent) when we sent the fatal wind against them. (41) It spared naught that it reached, but made it (all) as dust. (42) And in (the tribe of) Thamud (there is a portent) when it was told them: Take your ease awhile. (43) But they rebelled against their Lord's decree, and so the thunderbolt overtook them even while they gazed; (44) And they were unable to rise up, nor could they help themselves. (45) And the folk of Noah aforetime. Lo! they were licentious folk. (46) We have built the heaven with might, and We it is Who make the vast extent (thereof). (47) And the earth have We laid out, how gracious is the Spreader (thereof)! (48) And all things We have created by pairs, that haply ye may reflect. (49) Therefor flee unto Allah; lo! I am a plain warner unto you from him. (50) And set not any other god along with Allah; lo! I am a plain warner unto you from Him. (51) Even so there came no messenger unto those before them but they said: A wizard or a madman! (52) Have they handed down (the saying) as an heirloom one unto another? Nay, but they are froward folk. (53) So withdraw from them (O Muhammad), for thou art in no wise blameworthy, (54) And warn, for warning profiteth believers. (55) I created the jinn and humankind only that they might worship Me. (56) I seek no livelihood from them, nor do I ask that they should feed Me. (57) Lo! Allah! He it is that giveth livelihood, the Lord of unbreakable might. (58) And lo! for those who (now) do wrong there is an evil day like unto the evil day (which came for) their likes (of old); so let them not ask Me to hasten on (that day). (59) And woe unto those who disbelieve, from (that) their day which they are promised. (60)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

At-Tur

By the Mount, (1) And a Scripture inscribed (2) On fine parchment unrolled, (3) And the House frequented, (4) And the roof exalted, (5) And the sea kept filled, (6) Lo! the doom of thy Lord will surely come to pass; (7) There is none that can ward it off. (8) On the day when the heaven will heave with (awful) heaving, (9) And the mountains move away with (awful) movement, (10) Then woe that day unto the deniers (11) Who play in talk of grave matters; (12) The day when they are thrust with a (disdainful) thrust, into the fire of hell (13) (And it is said unto them): This is the Fire which ye were wont to deny. (14) Is this magic, or do ye not see? (15) Endure the heat thereof, and whether ye are patient of it or impatient of it is all one for you. Ye are only being paid for what ye used to do. (16) Lo! those who kept their duty dwell in gardens and delight, (17) Happy because of what their Lord hath given them, and (because) their Lord hath warded off from them the torment of hell-fire. (18) (And it is said unto them): Eat and drink in health (as a reward) for what ye used to do, (19) Reclining on ranged couches. And we wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes. (20) And they who believe and whose seed follow them in faith, We cause their seed to join them (there), and We deprive them of nought of their (life's) work. Every man is a pledge for that which he hath earned. (21) And We provide them with fruit and meat such as they desire. (22) There they pass from hand to hand a cup wherein is neither vanity nor cause of sin. (23) And there go round, waiting on them menservants of their own, as they were hidden pearls. (24) And some of them draw near unto others, questioning, (25) Saying: Lo! of old, when we were with our families, we were ever anxious; (26) But Allah hath been gracious unto us and hath preserved us from the torment of the breath of Fire. (27) Lo! we used to pray unto Him of old. Lo! He is the Benign, the Merciful. (28) Therefor warn (men, O Muhammad). By the grace of Allah thou art neither soothsayer nor madman. (29) Or say they: (he is) a poet, (one) for whom we may expect the accident of time? (30) Say (unto them): Except (your fill)! Lo! I am with you among the expectant. (31) Do their minds command them to do this, or are they an outrageous folk? (32) Or say they: He hath invented it? Nay, but they will not believe! (33) Then let them produce speech the like thereof, if they are truthful. (34) Or were they created out of naught? Or are they the creators? (35) Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they are sure of nothing! (36) Or do they own the treasures of thy Lord? Or have they been given charge (thereof)? (37) Or have they any stairway (unto heaven) by means of which they overhear (decrees). Then let their listener produce some warrant manifest! (38) Or hath He daughters whereas ye have sons? (39) Or askest thou (Muhammad) a fee from them so that they are plunged in debt? (40) Or possess they the Unseen so that they can write (it) down? (41) Or seek they to ensnare (the messenger)? But those who disbelieve, they are the ensnared! (42) Or have they any god beside Allah? Glorified be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him)! (43) And if they were to see a fragment of the heaven falling, they would say: A heap of clouds. (44) Then let them be (O Muhammad), till they meet their day, in which they will be thunder-stricken, (45) A day in which their guile will naught avail them, nor will they be helped. (46) And verily, for those who do wrong, there is a punishment beyond that. But most of them know not. (47) So wait patiently (O Muhammad) for thy Lord's decree, for surely thou art in Our sight; and hymn the praise of thy Lord when thou uprisest, (48) And in the night-time also hymn His praise, and at the setting of the stars. (49)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

An-Najm

By the Star when it setteth, (1) Your comrade erreth not, nor is deceived; (2) Nor doth he speak of (his own) desire. (3) It is naught save an inspiration that is inspired, (4) Which one of mighty powers hath taught him, (5) One vigorous; and he grew clear to view (6) When he was on the uppermost horizon. (7) Then he drew nigh and came down (8) Till he was (distant) two bows' length or even nearer, (9) And He revealed unto His slave that which He revealed. (10) The heart lied not (in seeing) what it saw. (11) Will ye then dispute with him concerning what he seeth? (12) And verily he saw him yet another time (13) By the lote-tree of the utmost boundary, (14) Nigh unto which is the Garden of Abode. (15) When that which shroudeth did enshroud the lote-tree, (16) The eye turned not aside nor yet was overbold. (17) Verily he saw one of the greater revelations of his Lord. (18) Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza (19) And Manat, the third, the other? (20) Are yours the males and His the females? (21) That indeed were an unfair division! (22) They are but names which ye have named, ye and your fathers, for which Allah hath revealed no warrant. They follow but a guess and that which (they) themselves desire. And now the guidance from their Lord hath come unto them. (23) Or shall man have what he coveteth? (24) But unto Allah belongeth the after (life), and the former. (25) And how many angels are in the heavens whose intercession availeth naught save after Allah giveth leave to whom He chooseth and accepteth. (26) Lo! it is those who disbelieve in the Hereafter who name the angels with the names of females. (27) And they have no knowledge thereof. They follow but a guess, and lo! a guess can never take the place of the truth. (28) Then withdraw (O Muhammad) from him who fleeth from Our remembrance and desireth but the life of the world. (29) Such is their sum of knowledge. Lo! thy Lord is best aware of him who strayeth, and He is best aware of him whom goeth right. (30) And unto Allah belongeth whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is in the earth, that He may reward those who do evil with that which they have done, and reward those who do good with goodness. (31) Those who avoid enormities of sin and abominations, save the unwilled offences - (for them) lo! thy Lord is of vast mercy. He is best aware of you (from the time) when He created you from the earth, and when ye were hidden in the bellies of your mothers. Therefor ascribe not purity unto yourselves. He is best aware of him who wardeth off (evil). (32) Didst thou (O Muhammad) observe him who turned away, (33) And gave a little, then was grudging? (34) Hath he knowledge of the Unseen so that he seeth? (35) Or hath he not had news of what is in the books of Moses (36) And Abraham who paid his debt: (37) That no laden one shall bear another's load, (38) And that man hath only that for which he maketh effort, (39) And that his effort will be seen. (40) And afterward he will be repaid for it with fullest payment; (41) And that thy Lord, He is the goal; (42) And that He it is who maketh laugh, and maketh weep, (43) And that He it is Who giveth death and giveth life; (44) And that He createth the two spouses, the male and the female, (45) From a drop (of seed) when it is poured forth; (46) And that He hath ordained the second bringing forth; (47) And that He it is Who enricheth and @_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@eth; (48) And that He it is Who is the Lord of Sirius; (49) And that He destroyed the former (tribe of) A'ad, (50) And (the tribe of) Thamud He spared not; (51) And the folk of Noah aforetime, Lo! they were more unjust and more rebellious; (52) And Al-Mu'tafikah He destroyed (53) So that there covered them that which did cover. (54) Concerning which then, of the bounties of thy Lord, canst thou dispute? (55) This is a warner of the warners of old. (56) The threatened Hour is nigh. (57) None beside Allah can disclose it. (58) Marvel ye then at this statement, (59) And laugh and not weep, (60) While ye amuse yourselves? (61) Rather prostrate yourselves before Allah and serve Him. (62)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Al-Qamar

The hour drew nigh and the moon was rent in twain. (1) And if they behold a portent they turn away and say: Prolonged illusion. (2) They denied (the Truth) and followed their own lusts. Yet everything will come to a decision (3) And surely there hath come unto them news whereof the purport should deter, (4) Effective wisdom; but warnings avail not. (5) So withdraw from them (O Muhammad) on the day when the Summoner summoneth unto a painful thing. (6) With downcast eyes, they come forth from the graves as they were locusts spread abroad, (7) Hastening toward the summoner; the disbelievers say: This is a hard day. (8) The folk of Noah denied before them, yea, they denied Our slave and said: A madman; and he was repulsed. (9) So he cried unto his Lord, saying: I am vanquished, so give help. (10) Then opened We the gates of heaven with pouring water (11) And caused the earth to gush forth springs, so that the waters met for a predestined purpose. (12) And We carried him upon a thing of planks and nails, (13) That ran (upon the waters) in Our sight, as a reward for him who was rejected. (14) And verily We left it as a token; but is there any that remembereth? (15) Then see how (dreadful) was My punishment after My warnings! (16) And in truth We have made the Qur'an easy to remember; but is there any that remembereth? (17) (The tribe of) A'ad rejected warnings. Then how (dreadful) was My punishment after My warnings. (18) Lo! We let loose on them a raging wind on a day of constant calamity, (19) Sweeping men away as though they were uprooted trunks of palm-trees. (20) Then see how (dreadful) was My punishment after My warnings! (21) And in truth We have made the Qur'an easy to remember; but is there any that remembereth? (22) (The tribe of) Thamud rejected warnings (23) For they said; Is it a mortal man, alone among us, that we are to follow? Then indeed we should fall into error and madness. (24) Hath the remembrance been given unto him alone among us? Nay, but he is a rash liar. (25) (Unto their warner it was said): To-morrow they will know who is the rash liar. (26) Lo! We are sending the she-camel as a test for them; so watch them and have patience; (27) And inform them that the water is to be shared between (her and) them. Every drinking will be witnessed. (28) But they call their comrade and he took and hamstrung (her). (29) Then see how (dreadful) was My punishment after My warnings! (30) Lo! We sent upon them one Shout, and they became as the dry twigs (rejected by) the builder of a cattle-fold. (31) And in truth We have made the Qur'an easy to remember; but is there any that remembereth? (32) The folk of Lot rejected warnings. (33) Lo! We sent a storm of stones upon them (all) save the family of Lot, whom We rescued in the last watch of the night, (34) As grace from Us. Thus We reward him who giveth thanks. (35) And he indeed had warned them of Our blow, but they did doubt the warnings. (36) They even asked of him his guests for an ill purpose. Then We blinded their eyes (and said): Taste now My punishment after My warnings! (37) And in truth the punishment decreed befell them early in the morning. (38) Now taste My punishment after My warnings! (39) And in truth We have made the Qur'an easy to remember; but is there any that remembereth? (40) And warnings came in truth unto the house of Pharaoh (41) Who denied Our revelations, every one. Therefore We grasped them with the grasp of the Mighty, the Powerful. (42) Are your disbelievers better than those, or have ye some immunity in the scriptures? (43) Or say they: We are a host victorious? (44) The hosts will all be routed and will turn and flee. (45) Nay, but the Hour (of doom) is their appointed tryst, and the Hour will be more wretched and more bitter (than their earthly failure). (46) Lo! the guilty are in error and madness. (47) On the day when they are dragged into the Fire upon their faces (it is said unto them): Feel the touch of hell. (48) Lo! We have created every thing by measure. (49) And Our commandment is but one (commandment), as the twinkling of an eye. (50) And verily We have destroyed your fellows; but is there any that remembereth? (51) And every thing they did is in the scriptures, (52) And every small and great thing is recorded. (53) Lo! the righteous will dwell among gardens and rivers, (54) Firmly established in the favour of a Mighty King. (55)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Ar-Rahman

The Beneficent (1) Hath made known the Qur'an. (2) He hath created man. (3) He hath taught him utterance. (4) The sun and the moon are made punctual. (5) The stars and the trees adore. (6) And the sky He hath uplifted; and He hath set the measure, (7) That ye exceed not the measure, (8) But observe the measure strictly, nor fall short thereof. (9) And the earth hath He appointed for (His) creatures, (10) Wherein are fruit and sheathed palm-trees, (11) Husked grain and scented herb. (12) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (13) He created man of clay like the potter's, (14) And the jinn did He create of smokeless fire. (15) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (16) Lord of the two Easts, and Lord of the two Wests! (17) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (18) He hath loosed the two seas. They meet. (19) There is a barrier between them. They encroach not (one upon the other). (20) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (21) There cometh forth from both of them the pearl and coral-stone. (22) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (23) His are the ships displayed upon the sea, like banners. (24) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (25) Everyone that is thereon will pass away; (26) There remaineth but the Countenance of thy Lord of Might and Glory. (27) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (28) All that are in the heavens and the earth entreat Him. Every day He exerciseth (universal) power. (29) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (30) We shall dispose of you, O ye two dependents (man and jinn). (31) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (32) O company of jinn and men, if ye have power to penetrate (all) regions of the heavens and the earth, then penetrate (them)! Ye will never penetrate them save with (Our) sanction. (33) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (34) There will be sent, against you both, heat of fire and flash of brass, and ye will not escape. (35) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (36) And when the heaven splitteth asunder and becometh rosy like red hide - (37) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? - (38) On that day neither man nor jinni will be questioned of his sin. (39) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (40) The guilty will be known by their marks, and will be taken by the forelocks and the feet. (41) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (42) This is Hell which the guilty deny. (43) They go circling round between it and fierce, boiling water. (44) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (45) But for him who feareth the standing before his Lord there are two gardens. (46) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (47) Of spreading branches. (48) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (49) Wherein are two fountains flowing. (50) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (51) Wherein is every kind of fruit in pairs. (52) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (53) Reclining upon couches lined with silk brocade, the fruit of both the gardens near to hand. (54) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (55) Therein are those of modest gaze, whom neither man nor jinni will have touched before them. (56) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (57) (In beauty) like the jacynth and the coral-stone. (58) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (59) Is the reward of goodness aught save goodness? (60) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (61) And beside them are two other gardens, (62) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (63) Dark green with foliage. (64) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (65) Wherein are two abundant springs. (66) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (67) Wherein is fruit, the date-palm and pomegranate. (68) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (69) Wherein (are found) the good and beautiful - (70) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? - (71) Fair ones, close-guarded in pavilions - (72) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? - (73) Whom neither man nor jinni will have touched before them - (74) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (75) Reclining on green cushions and fair carpets. (76) Which is it, of the favours of your Lord, that ye deny? (77) Blessed be the name of thy Lord, Mighty and glorious! (78)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Al-Waqia

When the event befalleth - (1) There is no denying that it will befall - (2) Abasing (some), exalting (others); (3) When the earth is shaken with a shock (4) And the hills are ground to powder (5) So that they become a scattered dust, (6) And ye will be three kinds: (7) (First) those on the right hand; what of those on the right hand? (8) And (then) those on the left hand; what of those on the left hand? (9) And the foremost in the race, the foremost in the race: (10) Those are they who will be brought nigh (11) In gardens of delight; (12) A multitude of those of old (13) And a few of those of later time. (14) On lined couches, (15) Reclining therein face to face. (16) There wait on them immortal youths (17) With bowls and ewers and a cup from a pure spring (18) Wherefrom they get no aching of the head nor any madness, (19) And fruit that they prefer (20) And flesh of fowls that they desire. (21) And (there are) fair ones with wide, lovely eyes, (22) Like unto hidden pearls, (23) Reward for what they used to do. (24) There hear they no vain speaking nor recrimination (25) (Naught) but the saying: Peace, (and again) Peace. (26) And those on the right hand; what of those on the right hand? (27) Among thornless lote-trees (28) And clustered plantains, (29) And spreading shade, (30) And water gushing, (31) And fruit in plenty (32) Neither out of reach nor yet forbidden, (33) And raised couches; (34) Lo! We have created them a (new) creation (35) And made them virgins, (36) Lovers, friends, (37) For those on the right hand; (38) A multitude of those of old (39) And a multitude of those of later time. (40) And those on the left hand: What of those on the left hand? (41) In scorching wind and scalding water (42) And shadow of black smoke, (43) Neither cool nor @_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@ing. (44) Lo! heretofore they were effete with luxury (45) And used to persist in the awful sin. (46) And they used to say: When we are dead and have become dust and bones, shall we then, forsooth, be raised again, (47) And also our forefathers? (48) Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Lo! those of old and those of later time (49) Will all be brought together to the tryst of an appointed day. (50) Then lo! ye, the erring, the deniers, (51) Ye verily will eat of a tree called Zaqqum (52) And will fill your bellies therewith; (53) And thereon ye will drink of boiling water, (54) Drinking even as the camel drinketh. (55) This will be their welcome on the Day of Judgment. (56) We created you. Will ye then admit the truth? (57) Have ye seen that which ye emit? (58) Do ye create it or are We the Creator? (59) We mete out death among you, and We are not to be outrun, (60) That We may transfigure you and make you what ye know not. (61) And verily ye know the first creation. Why, then, do ye not reflect? (62) Have ye seen that which ye cultivate? (63) Is it ye who foster it, or are We the Fosterer? (64) If We willed, We verily could make it chaff, then would ye cease not to exclaim: (65) Lo! we are laden with debt! (66) Nay, but we are deprived! (67) Have ye observed the water which ye drink? (68) Is it ye who shed it from the raincloud, or are We the Shedder? (69) If We willed We verily could make it bitter. Why then, give ye not thanks? (70) Have ye observed the fire which ye strike out; (71) Was it ye who made the tree thereof to grow, or were We the grower? (72) We, even We, appointed it a memorial and a comfort for the dwellers in the wilderness. (73) Therefor (O Muhammad), praise the name of thy Lord, the Tremendous. (74) Nay, I swear by the places of the stars - (75) And lo! that verily is a tremendous oath, if ye but knew - (76) That (this) is indeed a noble Qur'an (77) In a Book kept hidden (78) Which none toucheth save the purified, (79) A revelation from the Lord of the Worlds. (80) Is it this Statement that ye scorn, (81) And make denial thereof your livelihood? (82) Why, then, when (the soul) cometh up to the throat (of the dying) (83) And ye are at that moment looking (84) - And We are nearer unto him than ye are, but ye see not - (85) Why then, if ye are not in bondage (unto Us), (86) Do ye not force it back, if ye are truthful? (87) Thus if he is of those brought nigh, (88) Then breath of life, and plenty, and a Garden of delight. (89) And if he is of those on the right hand, (90) Then (the greeting) "Peace be unto thee" from those on the right hand. (91) But if he is of the rejecters, the erring, (92) Then the welcome will be boiling water (93) And roasting at hell-fire. (94) Lo! this is certain truth. (95) Therefor (O Muhammad) praise the name of thy Lord, the Tremendous. (96)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Al-Hadid

All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Allah; and He is the Mighty, the Wise. (1) His is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth; He quickeneth and He giveth death; and He is Able to do all things. (2) He is the First and the Last, and the Outward and the Inward; and He is Knower of all things. (3) He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days; then He mounted the Throne. He knoweth all that entereth the earth and all that emergeth therefrom and all that cometh down from the sky and all that ascendeth therein; and He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And Allah is Seer of what ye do. (4) His is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth, and unto Allah (all) things are brought back. (5) He causeth the night to pass into the day, and He causeth the day to pass into the night, and He is knower of all that is in the breasts. (6) Believe in Allah and His messenger, and spend of that whereof He hath made you trustees; and such of you as believe and spend (aright), theirs will be a great reward. (7) What aileth you that ye believe not in Allah, when the messenger calleth you to believe in your Lord, and He hath already made a covenant with you, if ye are believers? (8) He it is Who sendeth down clear revelations unto His slave, that He may bring you forth from darkness unto light; and lo! for you, Allah is Full of Pity, Merciful. (9) And what aileth you that ye spend not in the way of Allah when unto Allah belongeth the inheritance of the heavens and the earth? Those who spent and fought before the victory are not upon a level (with the rest of you). Such are greater in rank than those who spent and fought afterwards. Unto each hath Allah promised good. And Allah is aware of what ye do. (10) Who is he that will lend unto Allah a goodly loan, that He may double it for him and his may be a rich reward? (11) On the day when thou (Muhammad) wilt see the believers, men and women, their light shining forth before them and on their right hands, (and wilt hear it said unto them): Glad news for you this day: Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein ye are immortal. That is the supreme triumph. (12) On the day when the hypocritical men and the hypocritical women will say unto those who believe: Look on us that we may borrow from your light! it will be said: Go back and seek for light! Then there will separate them a wall wherein is a gate, the inner side whereof containeth mercy, while the outer side thereof is toward the doom. (13) They will cry unto them (saying): Were we not with you? They will say: verily; but ye tempted one another, and hesitated, and doubted, and vain desires beguiled you till the ordinance of Allah came to pass; and the deceiver deceived you concerning Allah; (14) So this day no ransom can be taken from you nor from those who disbelieved. Your home is the Fire; that is your patron, and a hapless journey's end. (15) Is not the time ripe for the hearts of those who believe to submit to Allah's reminder and to the truth which is revealed, that they become not as those who received the scripture of old but the term was prolonged for them and so their hearts were hardened, and many of them are evil-livers. (16) Know that Allah quickeneth the earth after its death. We have made clear Our revelations for you, that haply ye may understand. (17) Lo! those who give alms, both men and women, and lend unto Allah a goodly loan, it will be doubled for them, and theirs will be a rich reward. (18) And those who believe in Allah and His messengers, they are the loyal, and the martyrs are with their Lord; they have their reward and their light; while as for those who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, they are owners of hell-fire. (19) Know that the life of the world is only play, and idle talk, and pageantry, and boasting among you, and rivalry in respect of wealth and children; as the likeness of vegetation after rain, whereof the growth is pleasing to the husbandman, but afterward it drieth up and thou seest it turning yellow, then it becometh straw. And in the Hereafter there is grievous punishment, and (also) forgiveness from Allah and His good pleasure, whereas the life of the world is but matter of illusion. (20) Race one with another for forgiveness from your Lord and a Garden whereof the breadth is as the breadth of the heavens and the earth, which is in store for those who believe in Allah and His messengers. Such is the bounty of Allah, which He bestoweth upon whom He will, and Allah is of Infinite Bounty. (21) Naught of disaster befalleth in the earth or in yourselves but it is in a Book before we bring it into being - Lo! that is easy for Allah - (22) That ye grieve not for the sake of that which hath escaped you, nor yet exult because of that which hath been given. Allah loveth not all prideful boasters, (23) Who hoard and who enjoin upon the people avarice. And whosoever turneth away, still Allah is the Absolute, the Owner of Praise. (24) We verily sent Our messengers with clear proofs, and revealed with them the Scripture and the Balance, that mankind may observe right measure; and He revealed iron, wherein is mighty power and (many) uses for mankind, and that Allah may know him who helpeth Him and His messengers, though unseen. Lo! Allah is Strong, Almighty. (25) And We verily sent Noah and Abraham and placed the prophethood and the scripture among their seed, and among them there is he who goeth right, but many of them are evil-livers. (26) Then We caused Our messengers to follow in their footsteps; and We caused Jesus, son of Mary, to follow, and gave him the Gospel, and placed compassion and mercy in the hearts of those who followed him. But monasticism they invented - We ordained it not for them - only seeking Allah's pleasure, and they observed it not with right observance. So We give those of them who believe their reward, but many of them are evil-livers. (27) O ye who believe! Be mindful of your duty to Allah and put faith in His messenger. He will give you twofold of His mercy and will appoint for you a light wherein ye shall walk, and will forgive you. Allah is Forgiving, Merciful; (28) That the People of the Scripture may know that they control naught of the bounty of Allah, but that the bounty is in Allah's hand to give to whom He will. And Allah is of Infinite Bounty. (29)

محب الفاروق

مزمار ذهبي
1 مارس 2007
الجنس
ذكر
القارئ المفضل
محمود خليل الحصري

Al-Mujadila

Allah hath heard the saying of her that disputeth with thee (Muhammad) concerning her husband, and complaineth unto Allah. And Allah heareth your colloquy. Lo! Allah is Hearer, Knower. (1) Such of you as put away your wives (by saying they are as their mothers) - They are not their mothers; none are their mothers except those who gave them birth - they indeed utter an ill word and a lie. And lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (2) Those who put away their wives (by saying they are as their mothers) and afterward would go back on that which they have said, (the penalty) in that case (is) the freeing of a slave before they touch one another. Unto this ye are exhorted; and Allah is aware of what ye do. (3) And he who findeth not (the wherewithal), let him fast for two successive months before they touch one another; and for him who is unable to do so (the penance is) the feeding of sixty needy ones. This, that ye may put trust in Allah and His messenger. Such are the limits (imposed by Allah); and for disbelievers is a painful doom. (4) Those who oppose Allah and His messenger will be abased even as those before them were abased; and We have sent down clear tokens, and for disbelievers is a shameful doom (5) On the day when Allah will raise them all together and inform them of what they did. Allah hath kept account of it while they forgot it. And Allah is Witness over all things. (6) Hast thou not seen that Allah knoweth all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth? There is no secret conference of three but He is their fourth, nor of five but He is their sixth, nor of less than that or more but He is with them wheresoever they may be; and afterward, on the Day of Resurrection, He will inform them of what they did. Lo! Allah is Knower of all things. (7) Hast thou not observed those who were forbidden conspiracy and afterward returned to that which they had been forbidden, and (now) conspire together for crime and wrongdoing and disobedience toward the messenger? And when they come unto thee they greet thee with a greeting wherewith Allah greeteth thee not, and say within themselves: Why should Allah punish us for what we say? Hell will suffice them; they will feel the heat thereof - a hapless journey's end! (8) O ye who believe! When ye conspire together, conspire not together for crime and wrongdoing and disobedience toward the messenger, but conspire together for righteousness and piety, and keep your duty toward Allah, unto whom ye will be gathered. (9) Lo! Conspiracy is only of the devil, that he may vex those who believe; but he can harm them not at all unless by Allah's leave. In Allah let believers put their trust. (10) O ye who believe! when it is said unto you, Make room! in assemblies, then make room; Allah will make way for you (hereafter). And when it is said, Come up higher! go up higher; Allah will exalt those who believe among you, and those who have knowledge, to high ranks. Allah is Informed of what ye do. (11) O ye who believe! When ye hold conference with the messenger, offer an alms before your conference. That is better and purer for you. But if ye cannot find (the wherewithal) then lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. (12) Fear ye to offer alms before your conference? Then, when ye do it not and Allah hath forgiven you, establish worship and pay the poor-due and obey Allah and His messenger. And Allah is Aware of what ye do. (13) Hast thou not seen those who take for friends a folk with whom Allah is wroth? They are neither of you nor of them, and they swear a false oath knowingly. (14) Allah hath prepared for them a dreadful doom. Evil indeed is that which they are wont to do. (15) They make a shelter of their oaths and turn (men) from the way of Allah; so theirs will be a shameful doom. (16) Their wealth and their children will avail them naught against Allah. Such are rightful owners of the Fire; they will abide therein. (17) On the day when Allah will raise them all together, then will they swear unto Him as they (now) swear unto you, and they will fancy that they have some standing. Lo! is it not they who are the liars? (18) The devil hath engrossed them and so hath caused them to forget remembrance of Allah. They are the devil's party. Lo! is it not the devil's party who will be the losers? (19) Lo! those who oppose Allah and His messenger, they will be among the lowest. (20) Allah hath decreed: Lo! I verily shall conquer, I and My messengers. Lo! Allah is Strong, Almighty. (21) Thou wilt not find folk who believe in Allah and the Last Day loving those who oppose Allah and His messenger, even though they be their fathers or their sons or their brethren or their clan. As for such, He hath written faith upon their hearts and hath strengthened them with a Spirit from Him, and He will bring them into Gardens underneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide. Allah is well pleased with them, and they are well pleased with Him. They are Allah's party. Lo! is it not Allah's party who are the successful? (22)

الحالة
مغلق و غير مفتوح للمزيد من الردود.

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع